Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we all have this problem or is it just me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we all have this problem or is it just me?

I have set unlimited storage on the adobe flash player settings for the game, yet seems it doesn't save anything and keeps loading things that i run everyday over and over, this is becoming intolerable since i got this issue at the time of the last big update that came with advanced skills, if there is a solution for this problem please let me know.
    Name:MODOKâ„¢
    Class:Archer
    Server:Kabam s28(West)
    Guild:CritRime
    Level:Advanced 80
    BR(MAX):1.6 mil
    Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

did you try the mini client?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      he's on kabam
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
        I have set unlimited storage on the adobe flash player settings for the game, yet seems it doesn't save anything and keeps loading things that i run everyday over and over, this is becoming intolerable since i got this issue at the time of the last big update that came with advanced skills, if there is a solution for this problem please let me know.
        Hello,that is a known issue which has been reported already and hopefully we will have a fix on it,but sadly there is no timeframe on it.

Comment

all ppl have it but it vary from person to another since it depend on how fast ur internet speed so stuff load faster or slower.. but lag is still lag tho
          Name: Executioner
          Class: Critical Knight
          Sylph: Hercules **
          Server: S42 (Kabam)
          Currently Battle Rate: 251K
          Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            Have the same problem w mini client.
            East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
              Hello,that is a known issue which has been reported already and hopefully we will have a fix on it,but sadly there is no timeframe on it.
              It is good to know that the problem is known and trying to fix it, i hope it will be solved soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
                all ppl have it but it vary from person to another since it depend on how fast ur internet speed so stuff load faster or slower.. but lag is still lag tho
                My main issue is i have limited internet and loading everything everyday over and over is just a nightmare for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
                  My main issue is i have limited internet and loading everything everyday over and over is just a nightmare for me.
                  Welcome.
                  I used 6GB per month before now i'm up to 18 and i'm playing less than b4
                  East coast archer.

Comment

Use HandyCache, it helps alottttt esp if you are using a slow connection.It's a cache proxy so you have to set your system to use it if you play on IE or Google, Firefox has it own proxy settings.Also program is in russian but you can set it to english

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
                      Use HandyCache, it helps alottttt esp if you are using a slow connection.It's a cache proxy so you have to set your system to use it if you play on IE or Google, Firefox has it own proxy settings.Also program is in russian but you can set it to english
                      I installed it but don't know how to use it, can you tell me if you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
                        Installed it and configured the proxy but game doesnt go in game it loads up to 100 ?% then stays there . Any help on this ?

Comment

replace everything in your HandyCache.ini file with these settings
                          http://pastebin.com/YmftjiGQ

if your using chrome/internet explorer/mini client need to configure proxy in internet settings in control panel
                          control panel > internet options > connections > LAN Settings > (check use proxy server) > click advanced > (in http and secure) type 127.0.0.1 in address and 8080 as port > click ok

In firefox it uses it own and it's diff
                          tools > options > advanced > network > settings

for both you can use instead socks (127.0.0.1: 1080) but only need cache s#.wartune.r2games.com:8080

Comment

Working...
                          X