Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions

i have a few suggestion

first a way to get mahra :as mahra is very hard to get rather than through events to a free player a way to get mahra would be awesome

duel arena: i dont think much will agree on this but it would be good to have the solo duel rather than all together why not 30-39- 40-49 50-59 60-69 -70-79 and 80

inventory space: this is a main problem everyone face inventory space when u become lvl 80 you just dont have enough space for the items and for a new player u cant just waste the bound balens carelessly and getting the inventory space is really tough and as vouchers are long gone its very tough an easier way would be good i cant think of any please put in the comments your opinion

ty
    very nice i agree
    66.67%
    not bad some are nice
    33.33%
    not good
    0.00%
    some are nice some i dont agree
    0.00%

About Inventory Space. When they give Bound Balens in place of Vouchers they do it in ratio 1:20 (1 BB for 20 Vouchers) but what with prices ? Like always NOTHING. 20k Balens to open inventory slots ? Someone here is so greedy. About mahra. It can be for example: daily sylph arena reward and sepulcrum stay as weekly reward.

Comment

you get mahra for daily slyph arena?

Comment

Nope lol. I just think it`s good idea to do something like this.

Comment

I have a different suggestion, rather than only being able to send flowers to people for gifts... Can we have the option to send items to people instead, for example in guilds lets say we get a new recruit who has just reached
          level 30 & I so happen to still have the complete set of lvl30 gear. I think it would be great for me to give it to him/her rather than selling it for small gold & small refining items. Furthermore another option following the
          previous would be to be able to donate our unwanted items to our guild for wealth or guild contribution, to simply both! What do you think?
          Rickies Pix (facebook) for those into the custom auto world

Comment

Originally posted by RickiesPix View Post
            I have a different suggestion, rather than only being able to send flowers to people for gifts... Can we have the option to send items to people instead, for example in guilds lets say we get a new recruit who has just reached
            level 30 & I so happen to still have the complete set of lvl30 gear. I think it would be great for me to give it to him/her rather than selling it for small gold & small refining items. Furthermore another option following the
            previous would be to be able to donate our unwanted items to our guild for wealth or guild contribution, to simply both! What do you think?
            you have posted the same thing now for 4 times...
            go ahead and post it over and over..
            i think when u post 1000 times it gets in the next patch for sure
            =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

Working...
            X