Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can you get in trouble for plundering?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you get in trouble for plundering?

I was wondering if someone can get in trouble with R2 for plundering the same person over and over...let's say multiple times a day. My take on this is that we have 5 plunders, we use them the way we want. It's part of the game. I don't see anywhere posted that we can't plunder the same guy over and over.

Douchie to do it, may be, but is it against some type of rules?

nope, you can plunder the same player over and over and over again and r2 will give you free balens Seriously, there's no rules about plundering...but i'd wish to know why the other player doesn't move

Comment

There's a reason why a player has 5 plunders, there's a reason for 2hour protection, so you can't get plundered 200 times in an hour and lose 10m gold xD

So knock yourself out especially after wb =)

Comment

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
        nope, you can plunder the same player over and over and over again and r2 will give you free balens Seriously, there's no rules about plundering...but i'd wish to know why the other player doesn't move
        For sure you are right If players cant be bothered to move it's their loss!!!

Comment

I never said he doesn't move....let's just say that if two players don't get along and have some issues, is it alright for one of them to plunder the other one continuously? I think it's ok. It's a war game after all and we have 5 plunders, we should be able to use them the way we want.

Having a mod or an ad min confirming this would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
            I never said he doesn't move....let's just say that if two players don't get along and have some issues, is it alright for one of them to plunder the other one continuously? I think it's ok. It's a war game after all and we have 5 plunders, we should be able to use them the way we want.

Not a moderator/admin/whatever but you can do whatever you want with your plunders and you won't face any consequences (at least from R2 games side)
            East coast archer.

Comment

If that would be against some sort of rule the spawncampers in BG would have their accounts deleted as it is far worse than 5 plunders a day.

Comment

Well talking as an ex admin of a large mmorpg...and seeing WT is advertised as a mmorpg which means its a role play game, if 2 players dont get along..Im assuming you mean ooc (out of character wise) then its a real issue in a rp game. Players can be at each-other in RP but when it crosses the line into real life dislike and attacking each-other in game for out of game reasons..in my world thats a big issue and someone would end up with a warning or ban...because it is classed as harassment. In saying this..from what Ive seen of wt its all OOC and very little... to no role play.

Comment

No it is not against the rules. Pickapath we don't care about your other game. Only discussing this one.

Comment

The only way you can get in trouble is if the person you are plundering over and over is your alt account. But this is just a myth, never confirmed.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I was wondering if someone can get in trouble with R2 for plundering the same person over and over...let's say multiple times a day. My take on this is that we have 5 plunders, we use them the way we want. It's part of the game. I don't see anywhere posted that we can't plunder the same guy over and over.

Douchie to do it, may be, but is it against some type of rules?
                      No, It's not against the rules to plunder the same player over and over again.

Comment

it's okay.. this is a war game and not candy crush.
                        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                          No it is not against the rules. Pickapath we don't care about your other game. Only discussing this one.
                          he was asking opinions on it, I gave mine from my experience...WT should not be advertised as a mmorpg...because its not in essence. Most of the WT players wouldnt last 5 mins in a real mmorpg . Alot of the game ethics of wt players is pathetic lol....wt allows most of whats not allowed in a mmorpg...god moding, spawn camping harassment, bots....but its fun for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                            he was asking opinions on it, I gave mine from my experience...WT should not be advertised as a mmorpg...because its not in essence. Most of the WT players wouldnt last 5 mins in a real mmorpg . Alot of the game ethics of wt players is pathetic lol....wt allows most of whats not allowed in a mmorpg...god moding, spawn camping harassment, bots....but its fun for the most part.
                            I've been mod and admin of multiple forums and games for longer than this game has existed. Is this a bragging thread or a give advice thread. The things you name are what make many cashers in other games quit when they aren't allowed to have fun in those ways.

Comment

I never was an admin or a mod for anything. Hope I was able to help the OP with my comment.

Comment

Working...
                              X