Cross Server Stuff for New Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Stuff for New Servers

hey people, i think there is not any experienced player that doesnt know relation between cross server rankings with ToK opponents.

ok so, im from quite new server s535, what i see on cross server rankings is 107th sth server ppl or sth like that, so u can guess whats happening in tok..
    they all got like ~~250-300k br with at least purple/orange sylphs, even in easy mode (15th-18th), and none will get "naked" for us to make things easier.

so whats this R2? Give us a more fair Cross server rankings please.. as for mine, as for all news, ty.

Originally posted by c1h4d View Post
    hey people, i think there is not any experienced player that doesnt know relation between cross server rankings with ToK opponents.

ok so, im from quite new server s535, what i see on cross server rankings is 107th sth server ppl or sth like that, so u can guess whats happening in tok..
    they all got like ~~250-300k br with at least purple/orange sylphs, even in easy mode (15th-18th), and none will get "naked" for us to make things easier.

so whats this R2? Give us a more fair Cross server rankings please.. as for mine, as for all news, ty.
    problem not is that they not nake , but the system not see them naked. a my guilder on kong have removed the medalion but he was still full the day after
    every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
      problem not is that they not nake , but the system not see them naked. a my guilder on kong have removed the medalion but he was still full the day after
      depends on what time they did that, it was workin on my other server..
      and its not really matters that they get naked or not anyway, it is why i have to see there purple/orange sylph'ed, op br'ed old players?!
      they should make some changes on that

Comment

was this before. now not is so anyomre. they can't be naked. and now no one do tok nm in my server.... also who is op and heavy casher. absurd....
        every hero has his hamster!

Comment

forget about nm lol.

we wont be able to make normal mode in next 6 months i guess, lol.
          260k~ bred or more ppl against new server, what the?!

Comment

Working...
          X