Knight sylph - evolved class choice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight sylph - evolved class choice

I have a 2 purple star Hercules and a 1 purple star Aegis (evolved Hades). I have a 220k+ br knight..should I still continue growing the Herc or upgrade and enchant the Aegis? The hades and all shards for evolution was 100% free..so i just lucked out, not sure what to do next ...

Since you are knight, stay with your herc.
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Hercules ftw! if u invest in aegis u will regret not having a herc for CW or 1 on 1 situations aegis is a perfect sylph for PVE and other stuff.. but i suggest Herc comes first.
      Name: Executioner
      Class: Critical Knight
      Sylph: Hercules **
      Server: S42 (Kabam)
      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
      Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
        I have a 2 purple star Hercules and a 1 purple star Aegis (evolved Hades). I have a 220k+ br knight..should I still continue growing the Herc or upgrade and enchant the Aegis? The hades and all shards for evolution was 100% free..so i just lucked out, not sure what to do next ...
        How the hell did you get 500 shards for free???

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
          2 free sylph seals = exchange for 500 shards in the first shard event we had.

I have 260 from that first event, only got one extra seal out of the boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
            I received a blue hades seal from a free box and apollo seal from another free box, although I admit feeling bad to exchange a free apollo for shards ( I don't have an apollo). Now that being said, the consensus is to continue enchanting and upgrading the Hercules and leave the Aegis for pve (i.e. do not put further mahra or speculum into evolved Hades)

Comment

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
              Hello,I think the opinions are somewhat divided on this since if you ask me,it's a matter of playing style,so can't give you an exact answer.
              What I could do though,is direct you to some other topics on sylphs,maybe you fill find the answer you seek there.
              So,check this out if you will,and hope it will get clarified for you: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=knight+sylph

On a more personal note,and keep in mind this is just my opinion,and that it matches my playstyle,so it might not be best fitted for everyone,I would keep the hades just for the reason that: It has the highest growth rate in game,it has an aoe ulti,it has a heal, it has a chaos.
              The reason why I would like this more is because of arena and GBs.I just find it amazing there.
              Against other knight it might not be THAT good since you will deal with high pdef,but,in the end,because of the growth rate and the very good skillset,it might not even matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                Hello,I think the opinions are somewhat divided on this since if you ask me,it's a matter of playing style,so can't give you an exact answer.
                What I could do though,is direct you to some other topics on sylphs,maybe you fill find the answer you seek there.
                So,check this out if you will,and hope it will get clarified for you: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=knight+sylph

On a more personal note,and keep in mind this is just my opinion,and that it matches my playstyle,so it might not be best fitted for everyone,I would keep the hades just for the reason that: It has the highest growth rate in game,it has an aoe ulti,it has a heal, it has a chaos.
                The reason why I would like this more is because of arena and GBs.I just find it amazing there.
                Against other knight it might not be THAT good since you will deal with high pdef,but,in the end,because of the growth rate and the very good skillset,it might not even matter.
                Divided opinions on this just means that 1/2 are wrong. Herc is the way to go for a knight. Best for pve, cw, and wb.
                Knight - Kabam - S1
                Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                  Divided opinions on this just means that 1/2 are wrong. Herc is the way to go for a knight. Best for pve, cw, and wb.
                  not really,in some cases aegis is better then herc for Pve+ cw isnt only pvp part of game there is ga which aegis is op and bg again op against mages

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    not really,in some cases aegis is better then herc for Pve+ cw isnt only pvp part of game there is ga which aegis is op and bg again op against mages
                    Yes, really! Doesn't matter what class you are when a delp hits you for 300+k.

Then again, maybe my name is Jon Snow.
                    Knight - Kabam - S1
                    Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Beside the fact the Hercules Delph is brutal, Hercules has huge advantage over Aegis/Hades since its Phy type and his Armor (Mdef) seems low he can take much more damage. on the other hand if u got an aegis u will be short on Res against other Hercules.. well Would like to see an Equal Aegis and Equal BR opponents and Aegis take out Hercules Owner.
                      Name: Executioner
                      Class: Critical Knight
                      Sylph: Hercules **
                      Server: S42 (Kabam)
                      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                      Guild: Paradox

Comment

i use aegis as a knight and i am just fine vs most ppl with hercs even ppl with equal br as long as they arnt the uber mass higher than most ppl attack at their br and delph crit me for 300 k (usually only happens with ppl who are actually stronger)

alot of the knights who drop pdef gems to go crit actually have more mdef than pdef now since the gems have gotten so huge

in my opinion aegis is better for multiplayer arena guild battles gsgb andything pve that actually can kill u (herc is better for the things u need to kill fast before it buffs)
                        u just have to watch out for herc ults hades has the self heal and unless ppls herc ult literally 1 shots u ur fine

herc is **** in mp arena unless ur on a very equal team but i win plenty of matches that my team is getting smoked in cuz i can death harvest aegis ult entire teams to death if u end up being the only one alive with herc ur most likely going down unless ur way way way more op i guess and can kill everyone 1 at a time

i get way way more enjoyment out of aegis than a herc though (partly because everyone and their brother uses herc)

edit i need to point out that in tok though my team needs to hope the ghost herc ults go on them lol cuz in the later stages if twothem hit me they do a f ton of damage

another edit if u dont spend money at all u had better go herc.
                        Last edited by ISuk?; 10-07-2014, 12:07 AM.
                        s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

What i'm getting out of this (which validated my understanding) - Herc is best suited for knights pvp (except mages). For group pvp, pve and pvp mages aegis is better. At this point it's debatable if enhancing an aegis is useful if you already have a strong herc.

Sooo ..if you're a knight - go for Herc, unless you have a hades/aegis at start (meaning your are likely a cashier)

Comment

While I don't have a refined sylph yet, as a 100k BR Knight on S470, I'd like to say that you really have to know which ones to use when. I use both Gaia and Hades with a lot of frequency, and outside of PvP its often decided by if I need damage or healing. For any place I need raw damage I tend to prefer Gaia, if I need self healing I tend to go with Hades. I will use Iris for when need group healing. I also do have Pan, AQ and Apollo, so I can switch to which ever best fits the need at the time.

Now for CW in particular, I don't know if I would always use Gaia, yes its great for zapping down other knights, but most are also going to have a decent chunk of electo resistance just because of how common it is. The problem with CW is its all about being able to kill with your sylph delphic or survive theirs in really good shape. The big issue in CW is that Gaia also happens to counter the other free M.atk Sylph Iris, and with how common Gaias are, it makes it very hard to justify running an Iris, and Apollo the other M.atk sylph just does not put out as much burst damage as Gaia.

Something else to keep in mind, is in the future you will be using your sylphs as troops too.

Comment

Get every free evolve sylph if its possible for u, i did BG today, and archer 40k lower Br then me was almost owning me with His/Her Fire pet, i fought him 4 times. All fights were very close. So if you are thinking of getting something for a change try Fire sylph, Cz right now I have No resistance for fire sylph at all . Hercules, Athena, and Dark sylph resistance are commonly use by most of the players (talking about knights). Pan/Fire are not so common
                              IGN: Kittylation
                              Server: Miniclip
                              Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Working...
                              X