No announcement yet.

Old Leather Exchange - nearing the end!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Leather Exchange - nearing the end!

There are but a few days remaining in the Old Leather exchange, be sure to trade yours in before it is too late and you get stuck with naught for your hard work! Turning them in can get you many nice rewards!
    Attached Files
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Thankyou for this reminder, I can use one of these every month it seems. I got distracted with something last event, and ended up with this sitting in my guild vault, unable to use them, and could have got some nice clothing for them:

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ Photo20141006094009.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	1696610

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Turning them in can get you many nice rewards!
      I wouldnt call 1 clothing box many, but ok.

Comment

It is more a matter of luck then anything else. Some people wind up with twelve or less and some wind up with a whole lot more. There are people who buy boxes and then forget about the pieces, and those who stock piled through all of the events as well. So I hope you did manage to purchase something nice for yourself!
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

With 2 full days left in the Old Time Event. It is possible to get 10 Boxes a day for the next 2 days which equals out to 20 boxes. In order to get this amount of boxes you need to complete: Bounty Quest Bonus, Tower of Kings, Blessing Wheel, and Warriors Call.

Comment

It is more a matter of luck then anything else. Some people wind up with twelve or less and some wind up with a whole lot more. There are people who buy boxes and then forget about the pieces, and those who stock piled through all of the events as well. So I hope you did manage to purchase something nice for yourself!
            Why would I buy boxes when all my clothes are lvl 6?

Comment

Actually getting old leather pieces isnt a matter of luck, but statistics. Throughout all the events that have had these free boxes available to anyone that does the work. The boxes consistently drop event items at an average of 50 % drop rate. I come up with this from bulk opening boxes with sample size of at least 40 free boxes per event. Now the other things in the boxes i don't have enough data for because it varies each event.

Comment

the exchange event is the same as last while the box drops completely different clothing sets. sucks that u cant exchange for the clothing sets the box drops but i get the clothing which helps with the monthly tailor events.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this information here, I will make use of it every month.

Comment

Working...
                  X