Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Poll: Which is the Best Internet Browser to run Wartune in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i use the miniclient, but use Maxthon for some other thing ingame, like searching in maps since MC do otn have full screen mode.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      my post mysteriously disappear and there was nothing offensive in there.
      good job, mods.
      Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      mine too, what do we do about this?
      Stop you whining. The first time the Mentor tried to post this poll, it had an issue. You replied to that thread. This second try is created *after* you two replied, so it couldn't be merged back into this thread.

So: type what you have to say again. Won't hurt you.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

FF and Opera... FF was first now the last one is the main because flash doesn t crush as much for me. On ff I get with 2 games or 1 game and 1 movie, flash crush every hour or even more often.

Comment

I did a RAM partition to store Flash Player data and also I added FF cache to it.Loading times seem to have gotten better. I tried also Chrome with FRQc, works well too. I dunno if the miniclient is based on IE browser, I tried loading IE cache to RAM as well but still it lags faster then the other 2 browsers, so currently I stopped using the miniclient.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Generally Speaking , any Browser with good algorithm ( GPU acceleration , etc ) and Latest Adobe flash player is OK.

Well...

IMHO

FF is fabulous.

Chrome and Opera now is equal , since Opera.inc decided to change their engine to Chromium

Chrome with Disabling Built-in Flash Player is not bad ..

While IE is a Tragedy

IE in Windows 8++ have Embedded Flash player .

but unlike Google , IE Built - in Flash Player is Un-disable-able .
            Correlation does not imply causation

Comment

Working...
            X