Views:	1
Size:	198.0 KB
ID:	1769039
    where should i go with this
    Attached Files
    Last edited by frankgarcia964; 04-11-2015, 05:58 PM. Reason: old

Originally posted by frankgarcia964 View Post
    this is my current note i have no crystal loids
    Generally it's a good idea to have the highest set for your level,which would be the level 70 set.
    If there are people on your server or guild willing to help you get that,considering your BR,then that would be the one to go for.
    If you can't find such a thing,just get a lower one until you can handle running LL without having to ask for help.

Also,if it was me,I would change that chestpiece first.

Comment

ummm wth have you been doing all this time?
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Pick up the 55 set from arena shop asap, and then start running nm den/DT until you can make the 60 set. Your BR is too low for nm Lych at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          ummm wth have you been doing all this time?
          Also why would someone with so little inventory space use up over 1/6 of that space with green treasure maps :/

Comment

If you got high lvl friends ask them bring you to Lynch nightmare, most of us can run it alone already, if your server new then you go moon nightmare or dt nm teams. but S71 is so old there sure are high lvl players already if most of them aren't quited ones. and throw those green treasure maps away you can pick every day 5 when you need those

Comment

If you got full sets don't change parts for it before you get full set. just looking that chest piece.

Comment

nice toon Antiapartheid.

Comment

Start over with another toon, this one its a waste and you`ll never make it right.
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Do not go for a 60 set, it takes up too much crypt tokens and insignias. Go for 50 set then run lych norm or nm. lynch norm will give you enough loids for good set to run lych nm (unless you have others that can help). The unlimited events will help you run lych more easy..but do not waste going for 60 set

60 set was good before, but not know with all the different events to make you stronger. You should have 100k+ br with 50 set with events

Comment

My suggestions:|

I can tell you have charisma gems ditch em for more matk. The KEY THING for any character in my opinion is focus on attack as a primary goal. You can't get anywhere in this game with low attack because you won't make enough gold from wb.

Next yeah ditch those maps, that sylph essence and recycle those silly blues in the inventory.

Stop buying medallions it won't help you right now instead buy loids for 50/60/70+set which ever you can manage. If you're not in a guild with a level 10 shop you better move to one asap. Dump all your gold on the legend stones and guild blessing wheel (for socket rods) for the set you decide to make, ontop of running your mpd daily.(Personally from your stand point I'd do as they suggest and go for 60 set, you can even buy 1 of each shard you'll need daily from that guild shop.)
                      S435 Witchlight bluffs
                      Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                      39k BR *Hercules

Comment

this is what ive been doing

what should i do now?
                        Attached Files

Comment

i would suggest u start over with new toon in new server. u can get to 50k br in just couple months these days but without reaching such a high level like 72 as u r tight now. i would say try to hit 50k br at around lv 50. be aptient. gl!

Comment

exchange your set to the ones in hot event, then make it legendary. those arena gears are almost useless now.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You really havent improved alot. Either you let them drag you through LL NM so you can make a decent gear or even through moon nm or join a newer server. I was at lvl 56 with 70k+ br when you 1st made this post so you most be doing something extremely wrong not to be even over 100k with sylph br added
                              IGN: princestewii
                              Class: Archer
                              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                              X