No announcement yet.

knight skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imo intercept got bad when they made it random target. Its a skill that requires timing, wich u cant do if u dont know who ur hitting.

Comment

In arena, i would rather ditch DD or EDD to get intercept. Even in bg, i do not use any delphs, just slasher, ulti, shield and ww, and intercept.
      In defensive mode, i use slasher, intercept, shield, ww, and apollo. These are already enough skills before you go in sylph mode.

In arena, it is better to be in sylph form, than trying to do delphics... I say this because delphics are not really good to use until you reach 1 minute timer. If the battle lasts until the awakening points drains, using intercept again paralyzes the enemy, plus a bonus heal if you have the talent passive of knight.

I have level 2 intercept, and it is still faster than any skills.

Intercept, on the other hand, makes one of the opponent team member delay... delaying 1 or 2 skills makes a difference.

This is my opinion.

Comment

I think intercept is better now that it hits random and It useful if you hit the mage use who about to cast regeneration or someone who is about to do Delphic strike. It does not do a lot of damage so you have to think of take a skill that does more damage and try and take out an opponent before they can kill you.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklaser View Post
          Because you still need a decent source of damage on the defense side. The question becomes more of do you plan on running it in PvP situations. If you do, you might want Slasher and Ult Slasher lower for points in Intercept and Whirlwind.
          oops i missed this, the damage is in your sylph, hercules most probably
          this game has become focused around the sylphs and their massive damage
          so why not take advantage of that?
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            Yes, so intercept is better to equip than Delphics. Delphics does better damage after 1 minute timer, but why need to wait for 1 min timer when you can awaken as soon as possible and do more damage?

Intercept can delay enemy's sklls, while damage skills are more likely to be healed back due to most players now equip regeneration astral.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              Which is part of why I mentioned if you plan on running it in PvP situations. PvP situations, its much more feasible to rely on sylph alone for your big damage, PvE there are plenty of times when have lots of extra rage, and sylph isn't ready. Besides, what else are you going to run after slasher, agoran and apollo's for PvE on a defensive set? Really only get choices of Ult Slasher, Shadow Thrasher, DD and EDD, and if 80 you can also use Death Warrant, though that also tosses Mars into the mix of defensive skills too.

Comment

Working...
              X