X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really ?

Sc event now ? a lot ppl don't even have sc's
    I have a lot Whips.. why not whips exchange, then SC's event... Jesus

Really??? Speak for yourself because most of us DO have plenty of SC because we know events come monthly

Comment

Originally posted by Weedox View Post
      Hello,I am sad to hear that this event doesn't suit you.I wouldn't be too angry if I were you,until now there has been one every month,and if nothing changes,you will have enough SC's to exchange next month
      Same with the whips,you will probably have a chance to use them this month also

And if you wish to know what events are coming next in the future,please feel free to check our News & Events section here: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ews-amp-Events

Have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
        Hello,I am sad to hear that this event doesn't suit you.I wouldn't be too angry if I were you,until now there has been one every month,and if nothing changes,you will have enough SC's to exchange next month
        Same with the whips,you will probably have a chance to use them this month also

And if you wish to know what events are coming next in the future,please feel free to check our News & Events section here: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ews-amp-Events

Have a nice day
        Thanks buddy... i'm just mad cuz i can't exchange 30k + whips for sc's.. i used only 17k sc's.. still need lvl 80 soul engraving...

Wish you all the best, be safe

Comment

Thanks buddy... i'm just mad cuz i can't exchange 30k + whips for sc's.. i used only 17k sc's.. still need lvl 80 soul engraving...

Would be nice if they had some consistency of when events would appear. Maybe altering the schedule if certain events fell on certain days Like Gods Descent and CW. I am close to get lvl 50 Soul Engraving.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

u realy forgetting the ppl with L80 soul diden get a change last event and that why i have close to 85k sc.

Comment

Think at it this way...after the next whips event,you will have both the SCs you get from it,PLUS the 18k you already have atm,that's huuge

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
              Would be nice if they had some consistency of when events would appear. Maybe altering the schedule if certain events fell on certain days Like Gods Descent and CW. I am close to get lvl 50 Soul Engraving.

DarkMeph
              DarkMeph it would be nice to know exactly on what day of the month certain events would come...or mabe not since the game would get somewhat boring from my P.O.V. knowing exactly what's going to happen and such.
              And as a pure speculation,I would have to say that it's based on the other active events also,so the possibility of a rule of the events layout would be not so great.

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
              u realy forgetting the ppl with L80 soul diden get a change last event and that why i have close to 85k sc.
              And you have a nice exchange right now,preety awesome that you have 85k SCs,thumbs up!

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                85k sc.
                You should book some surgery for carpal tunnel work... I thought I had it bad...
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

i hope they have one right after whip event again, i need to max my soul engraving
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                  X