Clear All

• multi arena rewards

Click image for larger version

Name:	arena.png
Views:	1
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	1758101

Hello everyone,

I have an question.. i dont know why the rewards leg. point are different..
    both we won, but for the first ill get 90 points and the second ill get 190..
    this was for all my attempts.. 90 or 190..
    can i make sure all rewards are 190?

hope any1 can help me out..

cheers

Suprime s314

probably your in Iron or Unrank Group

* i dont have any answer for you but most cases are like that in those group
    Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 10-07-2014, 01:28 PM.
    I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
    and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

yea im iron=p
      missed a few days=p

Comment

your league pt gains is based on the Winning group individually that is also applicable to losing side, they gain based on the winner's group.
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.

Comment

hmm ok ok but its strange because i had the same group..
          they are all silver. me iron
          but the points were different each fight..
          and beside the 90 and 190 points i also got 105 points at my last fight
          naja just win all is most important^^ just don't get it, that its different

Comment

Its different bec you belong to a diff league group than those three. Those silver gets 220/win while you in iron gets 190/win thats why I said individually.I'll answer you tomorrow, im only using my phone and having a hard time here. I'll explain the 90 tomorrow

Comment

thx already

Comment

check out my updated thread.
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1000311
                if you still have questions just bump me

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                  check out my updated thread.
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1000311
                  if you still have questions just bump me
                  Uhm interesting theories. You are correct that they can't be proven but I have disproven parts. I have been matched against the same team multiple times in a row and won them all getting different point values. That there disproves the part of the post that pertains to the OP's question. Oh and league ranks most certainly are not updated in real time. If you are iron and 1 point away from silver you will get iron rewards for every match that day. The rest is kinda vague and so general it is pretty much correct for every matching system in every game, however other games do a much better job of implementing the basic principals of matching teams.

The actually answer is that only the coders know and though there have been a few theories they are just speculation.

Comment

You just get randomly shafted on pts from win. It's not just Iron/No Rank either. Last week, frequently got 120 for a win in Silver and 135 for wins in Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
                      Uhm interesting theories. You are correct that they can't be proven but I have disproven parts. I have been matched against the same team multiple times in a row and won them all getting different point values. That there disproves the part of the post that pertains to the OP's question. Oh and league ranks most certainly are not updated in real time. If you are iron and 1 point away from silver you will get iron rewards for every match that day. The rest is kinda vague and so general it is pretty much correct for every matching system in every game, however other games do a much better job of implementing the basic principals of matching teams.

The actually answer is that only the coders know and though there have been a few theories they are just speculation.

ranks is not updated in real time, but what im saying is your Pts updates in real time, you already said it yourself.

I have been matched against the same team multiple times in a row and won them all getting different point values.

if someone have same Pts as you that day then the higher br will be at top of you in ranks, like this one

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                      frequently got 120 for a win in Silver and 135 for wins in Gold.

its "the Remainder". there's only 120pts left for you to reach Gold group, so lets say pts updated real time, then if someone is also at the same situation or someone has also 120pts left then basically you didnt rank up so you get 120pts frequently, since your still in silver you'll get 220pts/win eventually once you get over the other's Points. Point gains still determine your league group the next day since groupings updated daily (not in real time).

If you are iron and 1 point away from silver you will get iron rewards for every match that day.
                      there's no way it will be 1 point, the system wont allow it coz there's no 99pts per gain (even if you lose, you wont gain 99), so evidently you dont know what your saying.
                      *if there's is kindly make a screenshot

and my matching theory, its up to you to believe.

and for some,my simple calcu is now downloadable now it my thread.
                      i still have Qs to debate, like this one, why these four have 30pts higher than perfect wins 2850.
                      Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 10-12-2014, 12:42 AM.

Comment

its "the Remainder". there's only 120pts left for you to reach Gold group, so lets say pts updated real time, then if someone is also at the same situation or someone has also 120pts left then basically you didnt rank up so you get 120pts frequently, since your still in silver you'll get 220pts/win eventually once you get over the other's Points. Point gains still determine your league group the next day since groupings updated daily (not in real time).
                        Interesting theory, but I don't believe it. I just think the game decides to drop you 100 pts on wins at random.

Comment

ranks is not updated in real time, but what im saying is your Pts updates in real time, you already said it yourself.

if someone have same Pts as you that day then the higher br will be at top of you in ranks, like this one

there's no way it will be 1 point, the system wont allow it coz there's no 99pts per gain (even if you lose, you wont gain 99), so evidently you dont know what your saying.
                          *if there's is kindly make a screenshot

and my matching theory, its up to you to believe.

and for some,my simple calcu is now downloadable now it my thread.
                          i still have Qs to debate, like this one, why these four have 30pts higher than perfect wins 2850.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Arena Rankings.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	244.2 KB
ID:	1696955

It is now very clear to me that these theories are indeed wild guesses based on nothing at all

Edit: Unfortunately this screenshot I took of the current east coast rankings does not show a 1 point away from silver but does show 3 points away AND 5 points away.

And your theory about it using accumulated points from the day and factoring them in and the lesser rewards is because you reached the next ranking is 100% wrong as I have gotten reduced rewards without changing ranking group.

Now I just need to figure out if you are a fool or a troll or both
                          Last edited by Draconan69; 10-13-2014, 02:08 AM.

Comment

It is now very clear to me that these theories are indeed wild guesses based on nothing at all

Edit: Unfortunately this screenshot I took of the current east coast rankings does not show a 1 point away from silver but does show 3 points away AND 5 points away.

And your theory about it using accumulated points from the day and factoring them in and the lesser rewards is because you reached the next ranking is 100% wrong as I have gotten reduced rewards without changing ranking group.

Now I just need to figure out if you are a fool or a troll or both
                            wild guesses?? troll?? fool?? that's your conclusion?? hahaha then what's this? look at the points hahha

this is from EU ranking...and thank you for posting a screenshot that makes sense or somewhat
                            hahaha.

call me anything you may see me fit. i dont care anyway XD

Comment

sometimes there is a "bug fight" against 4 knights. after that fight, there can be a normal fight against a team.
                              perhaps the bug fight give point too
                              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X