No announcement yet.

multi arena rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arena is my favorite .... as i see 1 ppl in my group has rare arena card (shining sauriel angel) and her point bigger that us... might be that's how it work

Comment

Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
      arena is my favorite .... as i see 1 ppl in my group has rare arena card (shining sauriel angel) and her point bigger that us... might be that's how it work
      you have a point since leveling arena card in the same deck is hard, maybe there's another benefit other than insignia.
      but if you look "League Points" requirement posted by Draconan69, east coast have 2220 while EU have 2520, the difference is 300pts, so if we both have the same gain mostly like 190pt/wins then there's definitely a Remainder.
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

i tend to believe its pure rng...what i noticed though is that when i make rooms we never get lesser points, when my team-mate who happens to be the g.m of our guild creates rooms someone always gets less points...the solution we found is me creating the room...tried that over 5 consecutive days and always when my team mate created room someone from team got slashed points...when i did create after 2-3 matches 13/13 or 14/14 all full points...
        Originally posted by TheVictorious
        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
        Originally posted by PunkPetal
        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
        Originally posted by EdGrr
        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
        Class: Mage
        Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
          you have a point since leveling arena card in the same deck is hard, maybe there's another benefit other than insignia.
          but if you look "League Points" requirement posted by Draconan69, east coast have 2220 while EU have 2520, the difference is 300pts, so if we both have the same gain mostly like 190pt/wins then there's definitely a Remainder.
          Are you saying that you just now realized that each time zone has different requirements for rank? You do realize that the points required change every week and that they are based on how the players ranked the week before? Of course they are going to be different in the different time zones as the players are different and their results the week before are different. Your **** theory about remainders is based on absolutely nothing and even without basis there is no foundation for it...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Arena Rankings 2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	1697005

Note there is a player at the bottom with 1 point above what is needed to reach silver. So did he have a 1 point match? Clearly the ranking does not give points equal the remainder needed to achieve the next rank. This can be shown by simply looking at the rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
            Your **** theory about remainders is based on absolutely nothing and even without basis there is no foundation for it...

isnt what theory are? start from nothing to something?
            isnt that what we seeking for? answers that even GM's cant give?

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post

Note there is a player at the bottom with 1 point above what is needed to reach silver. So did he have a 1 point match? Clearly the ranking does not give points equal the remainder needed to achieve the next rank. This can be shown by simply looking at the rankings.

Great! that's what i've been looking for. currently or even before, i haven't seen one in EU.
            now, the question is how did he got that?

*Edit: im not being rude. im not even offended if you call me names, its perfectly fine by me btw.
            for the sake of sharing info, i can live with that. hahaha XD
            Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 10-13-2014, 01:18 PM.
            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
            X