How to pass DI lev 6 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to pass DI lev 6 ?

We have been stuck in Lev 5 for quite sometimes. We feel that we can pass level 6 since we have mars will skill. But the problem is, we always miss boss delphic turn/timing. Is he delphic one time (couple moves after stun), or it delphic several times at last bar (meaning we have to use mars will in turn)? Please advice. Or.... speed is the only way (we need to kill the boss before it delphic)?

Originally posted by OceanicSSSS View Post
    We have been stuck in Lev 5 for quite sometimes. We feel that we can pass level 6 since we have mars will skill. But the problem is, we always miss boss delphic turn/timing. Is he delphic one time (couple moves after stun), or it delphic several times at last bar (meaning we have to use mars will in turn)? Please advice. Or.... speed is the only way (we need to kill the boss before it delphic)?
    No need mars will, just go pure Dps thats all. And yes u need damage. Never counted after how many attacks he do aoe (big one), but there is a limit after it does his aoe(big one). Plus puri/scatter has to b done also. If u play or have a player in your team who play as a knight, at 4th turn if knight put a shield it can survive the delphic. Cz to my understanding Boss delphic does HP damage, and shield absorbs some of it . Also boss 7 is super easy ^____^, no time for us to do boss 8.
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
      No need mars will, just go pure Dps thats all. And yes u need damage. Never counted after how many attacks he do aoe (big one), but there is a limit after it does his aoe(big one). Plus puri/scatter has to b done also. If u play or have a player in your team who play as a knight, at 4th turn if knight put a shield it can survive the delphic. Cz to my understanding Boss delphic does HP damage, and shield absorbs some of it . Also boss 7 is super easy ^____^, no time for us to do boss 8.
      Thanks Mugetsu, will try using shield tonight....

Comment

group-ulti is because you killing it too slow, not relate to HP

my team passed it few times only, really hard time for archer & mage
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Mars' Will is useless, the team kill attack will do the same damage no matter what skills, buffs, etc. you have going. And even if you do survive it, he will put on the +1000% damage buff right after, so it's over fast. It's a dps race like so many other things in this game. Puri & purge runes can be helpful if your mage and/or archer gets taken out.

Comment

^^^^^^ very good point. Bring purge and puri runes. And don't forget that the marriage skill also puris one debuff! Throw it if your huswife has debuff stacks and is about to slyph delphic.

Comment

wait till he glitches.
              Knight - Kabam - S1
              Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                ^^^^^^ very good point. Bring purge and puri runes. And don't forget that the marriage skill also puris one debuff! Throw it if your huswife has debuff stacks and is about to slyph delphic.
                anyone knows if the revive from lvl 4+ marriage works in di? in what other places?

Comment

Want to know the secret to beating the boss? Spend more, that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    anyone knows if the revive from lvl 4+ marriage works in di? in what other places?
                    Marriage revive works in DI and spire.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      Works everywhere but wilds boss, I think. And I mean everywhere.

Comment

ty, in di however i am not sure because the body dissapears. Is there anyone with lvl 4 marriage that can confirm it?

Comment

even arena?
                          that would be a bit annoying in those really close fights
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
                            Marriage revive works in DI and spire.

What key we need to press to revive? For marriage skill? I never know other marriage skill than healing ("e" key)

Comment

how to use revive interest me too as i never found how to active it
                              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X