Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Tailor Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tailor Event

    Hi there r2. I have a suggestion on special tailor event. Basically this event is 3-4 days. So can you make the rewards reset everyday during the tailor event. So players dont have to wait each month to synthesize clothing just to get the rewards. Or if you can, please make it unlimited. Because clothing and wings seriously occupy inventory and warehouse slot. Hopefully you consider this suggestion thanks!
    Last edited by SuperMimi; 10-08-2014, 09:27 PM. Reason: Clarification

  • #2
    I know that the tailoring events have event chests in them, so making them daily means they would no longer have chests in them, and then we'd have less chance to get good awards in the events.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

    Comment


    • #3
      Just do it unlimit so man can make lvl 10 cloths gonna take forever make lvl 3-4-5-6 once per month only. and some months just a lvl 3 for next month make lvl 3 and 4 etc.

      Cloth events am not relly care about the box is for get wings 1 wings back is make it alot cheaper if man get 3-4-5-6 some is now is 5 wings for free if man make lvl 6.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

      Comment


      • #4
        yea, why daily? why not unlimited?

        Comment


        • #5
          I think a good thing, but that ruins how much cloth you make is that you get rewarded for lv 3-4 if you make a lv5 clothing(guess same for lv6?)

          I see now reason to change the event, if they gonna change the rewards however.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            I know that the tailoring events have event chests in them, so making them daily means they would no longer have chests in them, and then we'd have less chance to get good awards in the events.
            Sorry , my post not that clear. I edit it now. hehe

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              Just do it unlimit so man can make lvl 10 cloths gonna take forever make lvl 3-4-5-6 once per month only. and some months just a lvl 3 for next month make lvl 3 and 4 etc.

              Cloth events am not relly care about the box is for get wings 1 wings back is make it alot cheaper if man get 3-4-5-6 some is now is 5 wings for free if man make lvl 6.
              I edit it now , hehe! your opinion guys here is important.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                I think a good thing, but that ruins how much cloth you make is that you get rewarded for lv 3-4 if you make a lv5 clothing(guess same for lv6?)

                I see now reason to change the event, if they gonna change the rewards however.
                It is just the same , as old event. Even if its unlimited tailor event , it is same as old tailor event (which is you have to wait every month for single reward synthesize). Even it is unlimited or reset daily in 3-4 days during the event , we only have limited Wing , Clothing , Charm. The only benefits we will get on this event is we don't have to wait.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i save for, when I get Wings back as rewards, as far as FC/GLC is concerned we get many from wilds shop and various activites, and those boxes are any ways predetermined to no point waiting for them.
                  Sarcasm Intended

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    I know that the tailoring events have event chests in them, so making them daily means they would no longer have chests in them, and then we'd have less chance to get good awards in the events.
                    Like we get anything good from 10 boxes or how many we get from tailor event, NOT.
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls


                    Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k






                    Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X