Gem transposer scrolls after 9?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem transposer scrolls after 9?

I understand there is some luck involved here but would be nice to get the development team to increase the drop rate a little in necro for those gem transposer scrolls past 9 (10, 11, etc...) because I've been doing necro for a while, all the way to end of it and I can't get any freaking scrolls.

Thank you.

Seems you are unlucky, I'm a free player, doing it maybe once a week, and have gotten like 3-4 of them the past 2 month.

Comment

got a level 12 mdef yesterday from lvl 25

Comment

i was lucky enough to get a lv 10 hp and patk transposer (am a mage) before, recently i got another lv 10 patk and hp in 2 days in a row:P
        So yeah it's possible

Comment

I must be really unlucky then...still nothing

Comment

yeah, it happens, everyone around my server have 2 -3 scrolls atleast, according to their level.
            I am running almost daily for last two months, finally got level 9 Hp and level 11 patk, yesterday. [most people would consider it lucky, but considering the amount to CK bought, I would consider myself a fool, to be still hanging around this game.]
            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Got a lvl 10 hp one today, woohoo!

Comment

I got one...level 12 charisma...LMAO...I think I'm gonna shoot myself....brb....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                  I got one...level 12 charisma...LMAO...I think I'm gonna shoot myself....brb....lol.
                  gz, but it isnt as bad as you think, you can atleast use it to make lv 12 gems (tho you might want lv 9-11 first). you can convert it.

I got a 9 block and charisma, i chose to convert my lv 8 gems to block since the idea of seeing lv 8 charisma gems in my vault makes me wanna cry:P but after that i got lv 10 hp so i might to convert some lv 9 gems later again.
                  It sucks to spend gold at it, but hey still better than none:P

Comment

yeah you are right, we can always convert but converting level 10, 11 and 12 gems is sooooo expensive....

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                      yeah you are right, we can always convert but converting level 10, 11 and 12 gems is sooooo expensive....
                      I believe I read somewhere on here it caps at the Lv9 price, 2.56M Gold, or somewhere there-abouts.
                      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Gem transposers

hi, i agree to this post. I want lvl 10 transposers so bad and been blitzing necro daily and got nothing, or its either i got the ones i have like mtak which i dont need (as an archer) so please, put it up in store instead. Thanks
                        Player Name: DarkRanger
                        Class: Archer
                        Game Spouse: JuXta
                        BR: Secret :P
                        Server: S162 - Ebonmoss
                        Guild: Slayers

"I am NOT a DUDE!! My favorite color is Purple"

Comment

Am blitz necro daily more or less, some months am blitz full month everyday frome begning in soon 2 years and still missign some lvl 10 11 and 12 design got only some of them and normaly get the design am alredy have if am get one.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

any luck that this is being brought to the developers? Would really be nice to increase the drop rate a little. Right now, the drop rate of gem transposers in necro is ridiculously low.

Comment

Still waiting on getting one myself *insert sad panda face*
                              Heto (s157)
                              AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

Working...
                              X