Gladiators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladiators

It could be a FFA (Free For All), where will be a Xamount of players which fight each other without any teams. The point is to play till your death. Last man standing will win. Gladiators arena should be active once or twice a day with 2-4 fights a day limit.
    • If player already had a battle and lost some hp in it, his hp will not refill.
    • If player is in battle no one can attack him till his battle ends.
    • Respawn can be done just by balens, player will have right for 1 respawn.
    • You can increase your stats in game by buying +5% stats increase with balens. +20% stats increase is allowed.
    • You will not play with your assistants (Templars, Hunters etc.).

I really don't have many experience about this game but I know the basics so maybe I missed something.

Thank you for reading and voting
    Good idea
    25.00%
    Bad idea
    75.00%
    Last edited by Pn994; 10-09-2014, 06:42 AM. Reason: A little change

I love the idea of a free for all style arena.

I like that HP does not refill, I like that you have limitations in there (though ultimately, that reduces income and profit for the company - so that won't happen),

I do have some questions regarding your idea though:

Why no troops fighting with you? This causes a massive imbalance in the cross class fighting - you might as well not bother if you're a Mage, as both Knights and Archers are both better damage dealing classes in a single target event.

What would you suggest as prizes?

I think a fairer definition of the winner should be considered: Last man standing is good (perhaps as a runner up title or something)... but all it needs is for one moderate casher to eliminate the majority of field, be left with 10% HP and the final fight is with someone who hasn't fought anyone, is 100% HP and scores a lucky victory to claim the entire prizes with 1 victory. Perhaps a similar system to Gods descent in terms of point scoring (points awarded for damage dealt).
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

even in Chinese version doesnt have one i guess.
      i like the idea too, but i dont like it to be Arena type battle coz this might end up like Class wars, great if it will be BG type battle.

Q: Matching and Level Requirements, have you think of that?

I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        I love the idea of a free for all style arena.

I like that HP does not refill, I like that you have limitations in there (though ultimately, that reduces income and profit for the company - so that won't happen),

I do have some questions regarding your idea though:

Why no troops fighting with you? This causes a massive imbalance in the cross class fighting - you might as well not bother if you're a Mage, as both Knights and Archers are both better damage dealing classes in a single target event.

What would you suggest as prizes?

I think a fairer definition of the winner should be considered: Last man standing is good (perhaps as a runner up title or something)... but all it needs is for one moderate casher to eliminate the majority of field, be left with 10% HP and the final fight is with someone who hasn't fought anyone, is 100% HP and scores a lucky victory to claim the entire prizes with 1 victory. Perhaps a similar system to Gods descent in terms of point scoring (points awarded for damage dealt).
        Well, look at WB you can upgrade your stats with balens. In this case I wanted that R2games make money cause whole this idea would be changed. If mods want they can add to play with troops... Anyway no one likes what other man like, am I right

Comment

basic is.... this is a good plan
          think its the best one i have seen in here +1
          well done

Comment

Originally posted by Pn994 View Post
            It could be a FFA (Free For All), where will be a Xamount of players which fight each other without any teams. The point is to play till your death. Last man standing will win. Gladiators arena should be active once or twice a day with 2-4 fights a day limit.
            • If player already had a battle and lost some hp in it, his hp will not refill.
            • If player is in battle no one can attack him till his battle ends.
            • Respawn can be done just by balens, player will have right for 1 respawn.
            • You can increase your stats in game by buying +5% stats increase with balens. +20% stats increase is allowed.
            • You will not play with your assistants (Templars, Hunters etc.).

I really don't have many experience about this game but I know the basics. If something like this already exists, sorry. If I missed something tell me.

Thank you
            Hello,I am glad to see that there are still some original ideas going around.
            The basic point of this is pretty nice if you ask me,I would like to see this implemented.It would be like a BG without teams i guess.
            If you ask me there are still some aspects that need some thought,like how would you make it fair.A player can be attacked like 10 times,meanwhile just runs away from fights until he is the last one standing

Nevertheless,thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
              A player can be attacked like 10 times,meanwhile just runs away from fights until he is the last one standing
              Nevertheless,thumbs up
              Hmmmm maybe you need to adjust this bit. 1 player can not run away from all fights and be the last one standing

Comment

this might be a good addition! alot of strategies can made, new pvp exp can offer to player and might be new source of income XD.
                we can balance this if we can honed this suggestion.
                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                  basic is.... this is a good plan
                  think its the best one i have seen in here +1
                  well done
                  Thank you, I appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                  X