Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child

Child after marriage.

we try to get one but we fail and keep failing.
    I am worried he will leave me for this.
    On the other hand when carry a baby i think its not wise to do the fighting
    and hubby needs to be at home also to take care of bussiness in the last months
    and after giving birth..
    then i fear i have to stay inmy castle for a while not able to do much

i think i skip the kid in game.. there are kids enough anyway..

Comment

This feature is in the china servers, but there is no official information as to when or if we will get this feature I'm all for the idea though, if it raises my BR i'll take it

Comment

Not 'Married' in game and doubt I'll ever get 'married' in game, so why would I woant to be another 'married' toons child. No Thanks on being a toon couples kid.

Comment

You are 100% right! What happens with a divorce? who has to pay child support and is it balens or gold? Then there are holidays and vacation to consider too! I mean what if I'm in the middle of World Boss, the ex calls and needs me to take little "Tommy" to the doctor? I will miss out on that gold. i think the children are a bad idea too!
          Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
          we try to get one but we fail and keep failing.
          I am worried he will leave me for this.
          On the other hand when carry a baby i think its not wise to do the fighting
          and hubby needs to be at home also to take care of bussiness in the last months
          and after giving birth..
          then i fear i have to stay inmy castle for a while not able to do much

i think i skip the kid in game.. there are kids enough anyway..

Comment

Working...
          X