Exchange Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange Events

I'm currently doing the Soul Crystal Exchange event and would appreciate if you could add an extra gold exchange option that increases the amount of gold for more soul crystals please. At the moment its 3k gold for one soul crystal. My request is for something extra like 150k gold for 50 soul crystals.

I started this event with over 30k in soul crystals and need gold more than whips and runes so single clicking 20,000 times in two days is annoying and at times physically painful.

Originally posted by RyanG63 View Post
    I started this event with over 30k in soul crystals and need gold more than whips and runes
    I agree with your request but this made me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanG63 View Post
      I'm currently doing the Soul Crystal Exchange event and would appreciate if you could add an extra gold exchange option that increases the amount of gold for more soul crystals please. At the moment its 3k gold for one soul crystal. My request is for something extra like 150k gold for 50 soul crystals.

I started this event with over 30k in soul crystals and need gold more than whips and runes so single clicking 20,000 times in two days is annoying and at times physically painful.
      Yeah If they cant make one claim on rewards , just make 10sc : 2 whips , 100sc: 20 whips , 1k sc : 200 whips , 10k sc : 1k whips. something like that.

Comment

Working...
      X