Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mageskills

The new mage ActiveSkills dont add up.

They Do les and still cost a lot, mages mostly Heal in teams.

icebolt - 30 rage but do les dam then Fire rain > and only 1 Target

Tink ther a waste of skillpoints.

so please Rebalense the Skills or give a reset on skills, can do it as part of event or so.

ps Searts on Name and Topic ? at form
    Last edited by rHooded; 10-09-2014, 12:09 PM.

Originally posted by rHooded View Post

iceblades or so - 30 rage but do les dam then Fire rain > and only 1 Target

so please Rebalense the Skills or give a reset on skills, can do it as part of event or so.

other than the rage passive for heals, i dont even use the shield or anthem(what a rage waster!)

I'm just putting all the extra points into things I always wanted so i can have full skills on one set
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Yes, the new mage skills are completely useless.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Hello,I am not a mage myself so I couldn't give much advice regarding on skill trees.
        What I could say though, is that you don't have to use the new skill points you got from advances class on the new ones,you can always use them on the old ones.From what I know,they were pretty good.
        In my case,I no longer need to use 2 active skill trees,I got all the skills I need in just one.

Nevertheless,I embrace the idea of having new things added to the game,maybe we could figure out some suggestions on how the "new" skills should exactly be like also

Thank you for your feedback

Comment

the delphic falme tornado seems the most useful of the non passive skills.

The thing is tho that we mages dont really need new skills, since we dont have the space to use them (atleast the heal skills are useless), the shield is minimal and is barely rage cheaper than knights version apollo which is much better than the mages'. the passives are most useful, and i could already max that at the start....

Comment

I think your numbers are a bit off - rain of fire does 140% +25% QTE at max, and ice bolt does 180% + 15% QTE at max level. So ice bolt's not bad, but it really doesn't compare to thunderer, so better to throw one more LB in and then thunderer than to use your rage on ice bolt.

Anthem would be good if the cap weren't too low. People are packing on the HP quickly these days, so 90k just isn't that much. Still OK as a last skill to throw before you sylph, I guess, especially since it's so fast to cast.

Flame tornado does significantly more damage than thunderer (but only with a single target), which is good, but if you have the time to cast 2 skills, do thunderer twice.

Mana shield seems dumb. Level up a guardian rune instead.

Comment

Still active i hope

No Reply of r2 i see.

Comment

It's rare for an R2 person to post in the suggestions forums.

My biggest beef with the mage skills lately is the new cooldown on ice bolt. 10 seconds was bad enough, but 30 makes the skill utterly useless.

They need to either increase the damage, or change the talent for it to reduce the cooldown by a significant amount.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
                X