Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

whip calculator .. might come handy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whip calculator .. might come handy

link temporarily removed for fixing, please let me or another mod know when it's fixed. It just has a swear word on it that needs to go.
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-09-2014, 02:05 PM. Reason: link needs to be fixed
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

160k sc

16k gem packs

the chat spamming....

the inventory space horror...........

cant wait for it tho.

Comment

Hello,I am glad to see that people are taking initiative in creating such tools,I personally find it pretty nice.
      Regarding the rewards formulas,there is no way of knowing what we would get from future events,or if they stay the same as they were the previous ones,but I guess that can be modified rather quickly once there is confirmation on an event.

What I have noticed when I checked it out a bit earlier,was that someone else was checking it out at the same time and we were just overwriting each others' numbers.I guess that is a price to pay if it would become like super popular

Bottom line is that it's pretty nice,and thumbs up!
      Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-09-2014, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Okay yes, this is a nice tool for those wishing to use it. I will need to remove it from your post temporarily while you remove the profanity from it, as you're not allowed to link to things like that.

Also, when it's back up, players can click file, and make a copy, then they don't have to fight with other users to use it.

Please let me know as soon as you've fixed it and I'll edit the link back in.

Comment

There is already a calculator for all events out there.

Comment

Its much more fun 2 calculate it by u self But nice tool for lazy pips :P

Comment

whats the need to remove the link ?

hmm nvm i just want to share it.
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                whats the need to remove the link ?

hmm nvm i just want to share it.
                It was written in your post why it was removed... And Green even posted it as a reply...
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

and you should have a pm from me as well... please fix it!

Comment

what is it ?

nagawarrior
                    S457 lvl 54
                    knight

Comment

Originally posted by khaldurg View Post
                      what is it ?

nagawarrior
                      S457 lvl 54
                      knight
                      hi naga miss my delpic XD