Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Here off and on now and noticing new changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here off and on now and noticing new changes

Hi folks,

I haven't been playing much at all for awhile now. I do poke my head in on occassions to say hey and to check out so of the new content.

I have to say I'm digging some of the new stuff. Like actually having a chance for wings and mounts and things without spending cash. That wasn't even close to an option
    a few months back. Maybe it will balance out some of the hard hard core cashing that's always a part of this game.

Anyways, Good job R2.I do believe the game is finally headed in the right direction
    Cheers

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
    Hi folks,

I haven't been playing much at all for awhile now. I do poke my head in on occassions to say hey and to check out so of the new content.

I have to say I'm digging some of the new stuff. Like actually having a chance for wings and mounts and things without spending cash. That wasn't even close to an option
    a few months back. Maybe it will balance out some of the hard hard core cashing that's always a part of this game.

Anyways, Good job R2.I do believe the game is finally headed in the right direction
    Cheers
    Hello dude,I am happy to see you like the new changes.
    R2 is about to add even more changes,actually already did on some servers,so feel free to come back and check those also

Take care

Comment

Sure Alex, I'm always around. Just not always in game. There is something special about this game that kept me coming back.
      Some call it addiction :P

Comment

you got paid for this post?

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
          Like actually having a chance for wings and mounts and things without spending cash. That wasn't even close to an option
          a few months back.
          Not sure when you quite, but r2 haven't been nearly as generous as they were last year when you could still get event items from whip events or sc events. Sure, you can get lucky and get mount from a free event box, but mounts have mostly become a bought privilege. Getting wings has become alot easier though

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
            Not sure when you quite, but r2 haven't been nearly as generous as they were last year when you could still get event items from whip events or sc events. Sure, you can get lucky and get mount from a free event box, but mounts have mostly become a bought privilege. Getting wings has become alot easier though
            You may be right about the event items, but these last two gem events have been pretty damned generous if you ask me.
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by papashai View Post
              you got paid for this post?
              Oh yeah man, Paid me in daru gold balens and other shiny things. Sigh.. I see that whinese is still the predominant language on the boards

Comment

I have been playing about a year, maybe not quite that long but the changes i have noticed in the game is becoming more and more free to play, In that it is alot easier for non cashiers to raise their br alot faster and easier than before. Non cashiers happy, cashiers happy...Its a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                  I have been playing about a year, maybe not quite that long but the changes i have noticed in the game is becoming more and more free to play, In that it is alot easier for non cashiers to raise their br alot faster and easier than before. Non cashiers happy, cashiers happy...Its a good thing.
                  Agreed mate. Wish I would've started this game right about now actually lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X