Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ty TOK NM ......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ty TOK NM ......

not only no1 take armors off , they even use triton to make it imposible
    http://prntscr.com/4un5h4

sry for my bad english , not my lenguaje

What kind of idiot even tries to do fully geared ToK NM in the first place.

Comment

an idiot who can do it , that was lvl 5 , but not the point

Comment

You're strong enough to do 4 levels of geared NM mode and you still find a reason to complain? Gotta be a record low.

Comment

wow i see your a ♥♥♥♥ who only think about himself , good for you , im thinking on the low ppl who cant do it
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-10-2014, 01:55 AM.

Comment

And you're really so selfless assuming that the top 4 are obligated to cater to your needs or the needs of the low people you're so white knighting for? So someone has to wake up at stupid o'clock in the morning or quit work or do anything unnecessary just for your sake?

You can't do NM mode, live with it and do something else, not rocket science.

Comment

Frankly I feel the game should initiate a punishment for those that strip like that constantly. Maybe a stat dock.

Comment

Originally posted by LucasKrb View Post
                not only no1 take armors off , they even use triton to make it imposible
                http://prntscr.com/4un5h4

sry for my bad english , not my lenguaje
                It was not ever intended that they strip their gear for ToK, they did that by their own choice. We can't force them to always do this. Keep on checking and hopefuly there will be a naked party again in ToK.

Comment

personaly i would be happy if they just unequipped the rage thieveing skill, getting rage stolen every 2 or 3 turns is what really makes it hard. sylphs can be stunned.

Comment

just remove the stupid TOK. Rewards are really good but unbalances a lot between different publishers who fight in same CW.
                    Put all of these guys in same cross server rankings or remove the stripping thing or just remove TOK altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Lika View Post
                      It was not ever intended that they strip their gear for ToK, they did that by their own choice. We can't force them to always do this. Keep on checking and hopefuly there will be a naked party again in ToK.
                      for european, it's just not possible
                      global ranking haven't been update for weeks now.
                      so all tok are full set. tried to ask r2games to correct that bug, but at it is one who could help the player and not them, they aren't too motivated to do something (sarcasm ? no. just reality.)

Comment

reality is they dont give a damn about this issue

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
                          for european, it's just not possible
                          global ranking haven't been update for weeks now.
                          so all tok are full set. tried to ask r2games to correct that bug, but at it is one who could help the player and not them, they aren't too motivated to do something (sarcasm ? no. just reality.)
                          Well It's really not bad either way, those strong enough can do Hard, bet there's even strong people that's doing NM(choas, mar's will, etc etc make it more than possible beating a few stages of NM).

I do understand the frustration of not getting as much "freebies" as usual, but as it is just now in europe, everyone is in the same boat, except for the strongest of the strong, and you can't complain on that, cause they deserve better rewards than the rest of us

Comment

Perfectly fine as it is.. easy 5 levels in nm and no need to undress or endure moaning on not undressing all day :-) ty for your bugs R2..

Comment

Originally posted by Alci1 View Post
                              Perfectly fine as it is.. easy 5 levels in nm and no need to undress or endure moaning on not undressing all day :-) ty for your bugs R2..
                              tok bug is back?
                              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                              X