Improve Blacklisting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improve Blacklisting

People can still PM you, talk, etc. Why not make it Blacklist mutes em totally? Got this player I won't name due to mods prolly editing out.. They just won't shut up and 20 people told em so. I'd like Blacklist to completely mute and block the person rather than add to a list and zero any friendship you might have had. Bad enough they blacklist or delete the friends list now retains them as strangers. just remove em and not have a trace left.

Totally support this. Block PM, make their chat invisible no matter which tab, block invitations and so on! If I blacklist someone there is a reason for that.

Comment

+1 Agree, Thumbs Up!

Comment

Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
        People can still PM you, talk, etc. Why not make it Blacklist mutes em totally? Got this player I won't name due to mods prolly editing out.. They just won't shut up and 20 people told em so. I'd like Blacklist to completely mute and block the person rather than add to a list and zero any friendship you might have had. Bad enough they blacklist or delete the friends list now retains them as strangers. just remove em and not have a trace left.
        Hello Kaya.I have to say that,I totally agree with this,and that you will get some +rep from me for starting this topic :P
        If you allow me to add something to that...right now,after you blacklist/remove a player from friends,they keep popping up on friends suggestions.They should be removed from there also in case they were blacklisted.
        It's a great idea if you ask me,and myself,I hope to see this implemented.

Meanwhile,if players are bothering you,please feel free to make a ticket about them harassing you,and you can do it here: http://support.r2games.com/
        Take care

Comment

Working...
        X