wb res

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wb res

there are rumors on wb res. is true? on which sylphs i should count? i've also get a free hades. lvl up till 80 and nothing on it. hades is an op sylph but i've upgraded only hercules and triton. i would upgrade hades if will be a good choose also in wb. some ppl use hades in wb.
    every hero has his hamster!

some people use hades in wb on my server

im 80k br less and my hercules smashes them
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Are you asking which sylph you should use in world boss? As I can not tell you which one you should use. I can tell you what my personal experience is, I prefer Eve or a Hurcules, But I've heard an Amazon Queen does really good. It's all up to you and your personal choice and preference on which sylph to use.

Comment

Sigh.......

Comment

To give you a more educated reply: WB has no resist "technically" but it uses the system we had in place prior to a few patches ago where if you stack your highest element type it'll count as damage reduction (ie you use herc with high electro resist = less dmg taken)

First WB does higher damage, second WB does lower damage, nothing related to elements there one's just got more atk is all. The sylph you use depends on your stats, if you're under 250k br or so Hercules is your only option really, but once you're 250k+ you can use aegis/hades/gaia w/e you wanna call it, and gain pretty much immortality at WB if you play smart. One mage uses it on our server an they kick everyone's *** an never die in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
            there are rumors on wb res. is true? on which sylphs i should count? i've also get a free hades. lvl up till 80 and nothing on it. hades is an op sylph but i've upgraded only hercules and triton. i would upgrade hades if will be a good choose also in wb. some ppl use hades in wb.
            I use Hades in WB, however I do so only because it is the only sylph I have put sepulcrum into. Hercules has higher damaging attacks and a passive damage boost (and may be easier to double hit with). IMO same str, Hercules is the way to go for WB. For you with a Hercules stronger than Hades, it is a hands down winner.

Comment

then not are true rumors? today i've seen an archer with cerberus in 1st wb

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
                then not are true rumors? today i've seen an archer with cerberus in 1st wb
                cerberus does big damage like hercules though
                look at the % damage of all delphics
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

but this not replly to my question if world bosses have resistances

Comment

world bosses have 0 resistance (and defense)
                    Riamba

Comment

what the real question is, does the attack of wb have an element I believe.

And I would say either that, or first wb got 4 times as much attack power, cause he does 4x the dmg on me than the late one.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post

And I would say either that, or first wb got 4 times as much attack power, cause he does 4x the dmg on me than the late one.
                        he does 2x the dmg of the late one to me

Comment

maybe I'm confusing numbers between guardian and without(half dmg), so maybe is double

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post

world boss attacks have no element, so they are reduced by your highest resist stat. bloodfang just hits harder cause he has higher atk than redoga
                            Riamba

Comment

Working...
                            X