Sky Trial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Trial

why every stage 5 its super very hard to kill? i was stopped for 2 months in LI stage 5, now i'ii stuck for 2-3 months in LII stage 5

why dark boss its too strong? super strong
    Last edited by GENERAL_HASKELL; 10-11-2014, 02:43 AM.
    server:Realm of Oron(s462)
    Name:GNRHASKELL
    Guild: S.Q.U.A.D
    Lvl:80
    BR:156k
    Sylph:eve 4 stars blue

because after these stage you got extra daily horns

and dark/light has high RES against any element (except the dark/light reverse)
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Just wait 'til you get to 2-10. I'll be stuck there for a while I think; at least until I get my HP up high enough to survive her multi-strike. 170k HP is most definately not enough.

Not so sure I even want to know what kind of BR is required for stage 3, as I likely won't have it for quite some time.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
        Just wait 'til you get to 2-10. I'll be stuck there for a while I think; at least until I get my HP up high enough to survive her multi-strike. 170k HP is most definately not enough.

Not so sure I even want to know what kind of BR is required for stage 3, as I likely won't have it for quite some time.
        hmm as an archer 140k hp
        im pretty close to beating that
        just needs a little luck
        my regen astral has been procing quite a lot so its normal for me to get 4-5 procs in the one fight
        my hercules delphic just needs to crit
        both times i have almost beaten it, the delphic not critting let me down
        other times its always on the last bar
        but i guess mages dont have IS, to weaken the attacks
        that helps a lot too
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by GENERAL_HASKELL View Post
          why every stage 5 its super very hard to kill? i was stopped for 2 months in LI stage 5, now i'ii stuck for 2-3 months in LII stage 5

Ever heard of long term goals? You want a game where there is no challenge? Then this is not the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            hmm as an archer 140k hp
            im pretty close to beating that
            just needs a little luck
            my regen astral has been procing quite a lot so its normal for me to get 4-5 procs in the one fight
            my hercules delphic just needs to crit
            both times i have almost beaten it, the delphic not critting let me down
            other times its always on the last bar
            but i guess mages dont have IS, to weaken the attacks
            that helps a lot too
            Yeah, IS would be nice. I have that shield spell in the Advanced 80 Heal Tree, but I hear it's pretty useless and haven't tried it yet. I'm confident I'm doing enough damage to take her down before the enrage, at 59k MATK and 11k Crit the health bar goes down pretty quick. That 2-3 hit whirlwind attack she does is my doom though, it brings me down to just a sliver of HP left and I can't heal before she hits me again.

I have a feeling my light resistance is a big part of the problem. I use 5 Lv3 Light Crystals (admittedly my resists are behind, I don't usually have time for TH runs), but even with Apollo equipped that one attack still leaves me with just slightly more HP than with any other sylph.

Gonna pump a lot of my whips into Endurance on the 15th and give it another try. Maybe even futz around with my gems a bit and we'll see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
              Yeah, IS would be nice. I have that shield spell in the Advanced 80 Heal Tree, but I hear it's pretty useless and haven't tried it yet. I'm confident I'm doing enough damage to take her down before the enrage, at 59k MATK and 11k Crit the health bar goes down pretty quick. That 2-3 hit whirlwind attack she does is my doom though, it brings me down to just a sliver of HP left and I can't heal before she hits me again.

I have a feeling my light resistance is a big part of the problem. I use 5 Lv3 Light Crystals (admittedly my resists are behind, I don't usually have time for TH runs), but even with Apollo equipped that one attack still leaves me with just slightly more HP than with any other sylph.

Gonna pump a lot of my whips into Endurance on the 15th and give it another try. Maybe even futz around with my gems a bit and we'll see how it goes.
              are you block build?that would help alot

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                Not really no, my block is only around 3k, maybe lower.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post

yeah thats true, i only have ~3k block i think
                  but it def helps
                  i also dont use any pdef/mdef astrals
                  so every now and then my illusion goes off
                  GA is awesome, and ofc my regen
                  deflection doesnt do much for me in pve situations
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I have around 215k hp with herc and close to beating it.
                    will try the tip of removing defence astrals

Comment

i cant beat 3-5
                      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                      Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
                        i cant beat 3-5
                        same lol, i got 240k BR, but even with all res lvl 5 in dark, cant beat lvl 3-5. it 2 shots me...

Comment

With no decrease of casting speed and with the new way res are working its almost impossible, i hit 2-10 pretty hard almost got her in 1 awaken only but meh she hits that lightning skill and i dont have auto heals lol.
                          Name: Executioner
                          Class: Critical Knight
                          Sylph: Hercules **
                          Server: S42 (Kabam)
                          Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                          Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by GENERAL_HASKELL View Post

Hello,first of all there is no official information on the fact that x.5 and x.10 bosses would be harder than the next ones.
                            I would say that they are just "special" since by killing those bosses you will unlock some permanent rewards.
                            From what I am aware of,and as my personal opinion,the Sky Trail bosses have a growing tendency in "power",and yes, sometimes the ones you were talking about seem go get out of that pattern a bit.Not specially the way you said it,but myself also see those as a threshold for the next bosses to come.

I hope I was able to bring some clarity to your question a bit,if I didn't manage to do that,please come back to me here.

Comment

I passed 2/10 as a 197k br mage .. with just 4x lvl 5 light resistance gems and as sylph Cerebrus 31k br

Comment

Working...
                              X