Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sky Trial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
    same lol, i got 240k BR, but even with all res lvl 5 in dark, cant beat lvl 3-5. it 2 shots me...
    to beat 3-5 only way is using hades/aegis, the crazy damage no other sylph can tank

before I said the boss hit me for 150K even I blocked and someone say I am trolling, do they need me to take a screenshot?
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      to beat 3-5 only way is using hades/aegis, the crazy damage no other sylph can tank

before I said the boss hit me for 150K even I blocked and someone say I am trolling, do they need me to take a screenshot?
      i believe u lol, i have 13k block and his attacks are 70k - 150k if I block, 100k-200k if i do not...

would need reduce dmg for like 70% to be able to beat it.

Comment

No point in bothering Sky Trail anymore with slow removed. My BR has gone up 100k since the change, 3-5 still kills me in 3 hits. Might do better if I had a halfway decent hades, but I don't.

Comment

I dont even beat first hp bar in 3-5
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I been on 3-5 for what seems like forever. Was under 150k BR when I first got there and was able to get it to half health because of pre 3.0 resistance or whatever it is. Now it hits me 200k+ no matter the resistance I have, and with 250k BR I can get it to half again.

Comment

how do you beat 1-5, been stuck on this for 4 months, 80k br
              I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                I dont even beat first hp bar in 3-5
                Troop count maxed in academy 1 and 2 and first turn Incindary the troops can survive an AOE sometimes. Might be best chance for archers to win against this.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
                  how do you beat 1-5, been stuck on this for 4 months, 80k br
                  Just heal or cast rune on turns the deflection shield is on.
                  Avoid to cast high dammage skils on shield turns.

If i remember correct its 2 turns shield, 2 turns none.
                  Dont know if you can still purge or scatter the shield tho.

Comment

I also have noticed the tendency of the X-5 and X-10 being harder that others. Though I am currently stuck on 2-7. For 1-5, yes its deflection is still able to be scattered or purged, I had to use purge to beat it the first time.

Once I beat 2-5, 2-6 fell on my 2nd attempt at it, since first was just getting rage/awakening points, then hit a rock at 2-7.

Though for 2-7... I just don't have the damage or HP kill it yet with it being able to hit me for 30-50k a turn with AQ on and enough res for -49%dmg, run different sylphs and it goes more to 40-90k a turn. Best run have had so far just barely got it to its last hp bar.

Comment

lol, i defeat her (level 2 stage 10 ) at 220k br with herc

Comment

now i'm in LII stage 10 xD 1 hit and i'm death .-.
                        server:Realm of Oron(s462)
                        Name:GNRHASKELL
                        Guild: S.Q.U.A.D
                        Lvl:80
                        BR:156k
                        Sylph:eve 4 stars blue

Comment

Passed 2-10 last week whit 210k br its all about dmg and ress crystals also Hercules dominates in pve stuff use them for every element except wind .
                          Also some stages ar easyer for exemple i beat 3-2 whitout even geting in sylph does nothing special and hits rly weak .

Comment

Raise your resist take a sylph that goes with the boss
                            and be lucky a bit. (save them stones for extra turns..)

now i am at 3-8 close to finish it but no real need to do so atm :-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sky.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1701734

And most are stuck on 3-5
                            Last edited by Nox03; 11-21-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X