X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GENERAL_HASKELL
    started a topic Sky Trial

Sky Trial

why every stage 5 its super very hard to kill? i was stopped for 2 months in LI stage 5, now i'ii stuck for 2-3 months in LII stage 5

why dark boss its too strong? super strong
    Last edited by GENERAL_HASKELL; 10-11-2014, 02:43 AM.

• Nox03
    replied
    Raise your resist take a sylph that goes with the boss
    and be lucky a bit. (save them stones for extra turns..)

now i am at 3-8 close to finish it but no real need to do so atm :-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sky.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1701734

And most are stuck on 3-5
    Last edited by Nox03; 11-21-2014, 11:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Psxplayer
    replied
    Passed 2-10 last week whit 210k br its all about dmg and ress crystals also Hercules dominates in pve stuff use them for every element except wind .
    Also some stages ar easyer for exemple i beat 3-2 whitout even geting in sylph does nothing special and hits rly weak .

Leave a comment:

• GENERAL_HASKELL
    replied
    now i'm in LII stage 10 xD 1 hit and i'm death .-.

Leave a comment:

• R237079954
    replied
    lol, i defeat her (level 2 stage 10 ) at 220k br with herc

Leave a comment:

• Hawklaser
    replied
    I also have noticed the tendency of the X-5 and X-10 being harder that others. Though I am currently stuck on 2-7. For 1-5, yes its deflection is still able to be scattered or purged, I had to use purge to beat it the first time.

Once I beat 2-5, 2-6 fell on my 2nd attempt at it, since first was just getting rage/awakening points, then hit a rock at 2-7.

Though for 2-7... I just don't have the damage or HP kill it yet with it being able to hit me for 30-50k a turn with AQ on and enough res for -49%dmg, run different sylphs and it goes more to 40-90k a turn. Best run have had so far just barely got it to its last hp bar.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
    how do you beat 1-5, been stuck on this for 4 months, 80k br
    Just heal or cast rune on turns the deflection shield is on.
    Avoid to cast high dammage skils on shield turns.

If i remember correct its 2 turns shield, 2 turns none.
    Dont know if you can still purge or scatter the shield tho.

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    I dont even beat first hp bar in 3-5
    Troop count maxed in academy 1 and 2 and first turn Incindary the troops can survive an AOE sometimes. Might be best chance for archers to win against this.

Leave a comment:

• KrazycatSS2
    replied
    how do you beat 1-5, been stuck on this for 4 months, 80k br

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    I been on 3-5 for what seems like forever. Was under 150k BR when I first got there and was able to get it to half health because of pre 3.0 resistance or whatever it is. Now it hits me 200k+ no matter the resistance I have, and with 250k BR I can get it to half again.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    I dont even beat first hp bar in 3-5

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    No point in bothering Sky Trail anymore with slow removed. My BR has gone up 100k since the change, 3-5 still kills me in 3 hits. Might do better if I had a halfway decent hades, but I don't.

Leave a comment:

• Anubi0s
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    to beat 3-5 only way is using hades/aegis, the crazy damage no other sylph can tank

before I said the boss hit me for 150K even I blocked and someone say I am trolling, do they need me to take a screenshot?
    i believe u lol, i have 13k block and his attacks are 70k - 150k if I block, 100k-200k if i do not...

would need reduce dmg for like 70% to be able to beat it.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
    same lol, i got 240k BR, but even with all res lvl 5 in dark, cant beat lvl 3-5. it 2 shots me...
    to beat 3-5 only way is using hades/aegis, the crazy damage no other sylph can tank

before I said the boss hit me for 150K even I blocked and someone say I am trolling, do they need me to take a screenshot?

Leave a comment:

• R260121581
    replied
    I passed 2/10 as a 197k br mage .. with just 4x lvl 5 light resistance gems and as sylph Cerebrus 31k br

Leave a comment:

Working...
X