Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

WHY, just.... why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY, just.... why?

Attached is my character's equip. One is from yesterday, the other one (the one that has higher br) today.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	1758262
    No diff in sockets, refines, enchants. What's up with the 1k br diff?
    All my other equips (except my headgear, which I made legendary today) have the same situation, too lazy to post them all here.
    S292 Archer level 46
    35k BR (with blessing wheel)
    August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
    283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
    May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Hi, I would like to gather a little more information about this. Has this made a difference on your toon's Battle rating or is it the same even though the equipment's rating is changing? Also if you refresh does the equipment BR go back to normal? Is the screen shot with the difference taken right after logging on after reset?

Comment

Did you switch skills tree? Maybe you're missing passives in 1 and other.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Interesting. I've had a few days where my BR has increase or decreased a bit and I had not changed anything nor gained/lost titles. This may well have been happening to me as well I just don't pay attention to the br number for eq.

Comment

Sorry late reply been busy lately

Originally posted by Mentor_Nami View Post
          Hi, I would like to gather a little more information about this. Has this made a difference on your toon's Battle rating or is it the same even though the equipment's rating is changing? Also if you refresh does the equipment BR go back to normal? Is the screen shot with the difference taken right after logging on after reset?
          I did not pay attention to my toon's BR. And no, not after reset. This was taken about 4-5pm oceanic server time that day i posted this, right after I made my final piece legendary.
          I just happened to be comparing my toon that day and the day before that (via rankings) when I saw this.

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
          Did you switch skills tree? Maybe you're missing passives in 1 and other.
          I only have 1 skill tree.
          And how would skill affect equipment's BR?

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
          Interesting. I've had a few days where my BR has increase or decreased a bit and I had not changed anything nor gained/lost titles. This may well have been happening to me as well I just don't pay attention to the br number for eq.
          Me too. I see my br changing quite frequently while I'm blitzing cata. My sylph nor my char leveled up, I'm just doing fishing/jhunt or smething similar, and the BR notif pops up. I noticed it, but I didn't pay special attention to it.
          S292 Archer level 46

S479 Knight Level 80

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

up.............
            S292 Archer level 46

S479 Knight Level 80

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Imho, the answer is the first line. "Current equipment"

While the item is equipped, it counts actively towards your BR, and all modifiers (wings, skills etc) apply - and it seems, these modifiers show on the item's BR as well.
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Do you think that when all 8 pieces of equipment set became legendary, it gives bonus stats to ur char?

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                Imho, the answer is the first line. "Current equipment"

While the item is equipped, it counts actively towards your BR, and all modifiers (wings, skills etc) apply - and it seems, these modifiers show on the item's BR as well.
                Nothing was changed with my character's skills/costumes on those 2 days. (i have 1 skill tree, and on those days only had lvl 1 wings). The only difference is that my last piece became legendary. I'm gonna check again later, now that I have level 2 wings, if something changed in my equip's br.
                S292 Archer level 46

S479 Knight Level 80

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

my br has been changing nightly as well.. dont expect an answer from the mods, i doubt they even log into their accounts once a day based on a few responses.

Comment

Working...
                  X