Ghost mouse Sylph auto bot farming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost mouse Sylph auto bot farming

I play on US west 45. The bot situation on this server is making it uncompetitive for those who don't use it. Why doesn't R2 games and 7-Road just make it part of game so we can all auto farm sylphs?

This has been suggested before, players asking for a blitz the sylph atoll function, and last I saw, they were talking about what they'd be willing to use in order to do it. Blitz x 10 sylphs for 100k gold maybe??

It's also been suggested to put a limit on how many sylphs a day people are allowed to farm, and players had a lively discussion about that as well...

I for one think that both options would be great, not R2 adding their own bot really, because I don't like having to download something in order to play a browser game... but some kind of ingame function like crypt blitz, and a limit to how many you can do a day, maybe using stamina for it... that would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
      This has been suggested before, players asking for a blitz the sylph atoll function, and last I saw, they were talking about what they'd be willing to use in order to do it. Blitz x 10 sylphs for 100k gold maybe??

It's also been suggested to put a limit on how many sylphs a day people are allowed to farm, and players had a lively discussion about that as well...

I for one think that both options would be great, not R2 adding their own bot really, because I don't like having to download something in order to play a browser game... but some kind of ingame function like crypt blitz, and a limit to how many you can do a day, maybe using stamina for it... that would be nice
      and is alredy a limit of 11 a day you can make specltrum so you can gain max 11x31 = 341 Sylph Spelctrum a month. Is not alot but is still some 500 sylph br a month. In years is make a diffrens is not relly fair.
      But am relly just happy is still limit how many them can destory for make specltrum.

But is also unfair see people have 5-6 account in one Server to.

self man wait 15-20 hours a day for try get a team for MP, means some people have alts for play everything by them self becouse all server is like empty.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

11 per day, is 77 a week and 4004 a year.

Add this to the events they gain over 5k per year, and we all know some of those have been botting since sylphs came out, and they now have around 15k more br on their sylphs than they should(don't know how much 1 sep is worth in br, but around 3 should be right?)

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          and is alredy a limit of 11 a day you can make specltrum so you can gain max 11x31 = 341 Sylph Spelctrum a month. Is not alot but is still some 500 sylph br a month. In years is make a diffrens is not relly fair.
          Still need a limit, cause you can sell the extra for gold.

Comment

As I also play on s45/47 I know exactly what you mean about the lack of competitive balance. My issue in moving up in the rankings is that without sylph sacrifices cash just becomes even more important. If you are willing to spend 10ks of $ on the game to move up you'll be in the top. I have time(and some money) invested but one player I used to run with spent 10x as much as I have since I started over the course of 2 months. He wasn't even the biggest casher on server. The top sylph team was set up using marha at the old price(3495 balens per 100 I believe) and doing the math shows over $24k in marha alone. Personally I'd love to see more things in which time could be used instead of money.

Making a daily limit has already been done with the 11 sacrifices a day. There was a time when there wasn't a daily limit and if only I had known that those using clickers wouldn't be banned I would be one of those untouchable sylph teams. As it stands I can't catch up to those who used it early and were able to max out their apollos.

Does anyone really want to see a blitz for gold option? This would only favor heavy cashers or those that have really strong herc for decent wb income.

Using stamina for sylph blitzing is a fine option for those players that have been around long enough to have collected the refinement crystals to perfect their 80 gear. Not being one of those I already feel the pain of losing 60 to DI(although the rewards make up for it) as that took me from around a week to 8 days per refinement.

The point is that you're complaining about a tool that could help instead of learning how and when to use it. The top 50 sylph teams aren't going to get banned as my guess is that at least 45 of those are also top cashers since the servers started. The best thing that could be done would be to just give every player a daily log in of 11 sep but that would make it obvious to everyone that 50 sep for 999 balens is as good as buying whips or SC.

Before anyone working here gets any ideas even without the 11 sep a day my fair target prices are 36 balens with and 101 balens without sacrifices. Just like the lack of divinity shard events lowering or making sacrifices harder would just lower what I believe is worthwhile sinking into an already expensive game.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post

not R2 adding their own bot really, because I don't like having to download something in order to play a browser game...

but some kind of ingame function like crypt blitz, and a limit to how many you can do a day, maybe using stamina for it... that would be nice
              These may have been good suggestions BEFORE people started using bot's to farm sylphs, now these suggestions would only favour those already using the bot program.

Why would anyone swap from free farming to having to pay some kind of ingame resourse?
              The only solution is for R2 to add a FREE function to allow the farming of sylphs, otherwise the botters will continue to use 3rd party tools

Comment

There is a team that created a bot for Atoll which you have to pay to use. So someone is making money out the fact that some people are too lazy or do not have enough time to farm sylphs so use a bot instead. I do know a couple of people who use bots on my server.

DarkMeph
                Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

The kabam s45/47 bot in question has a free to use option if you spend 2 minutes every 10 days to do it and almost all the top sylph teams have been using it for around 11 months now. Those that don't either were hoping for ppl using bots to be banned and gave up(me) or don't have a friend in game to share the info. At this point the only real option is to get rid of sacrifices(maybe give gold instead) and just give everyone the 11 sep a day.

I know I'm putting myself in the line of fire but I did wait around 3 months for bans before the only choice was to be like the cool kids.

Comment

Working...
                  X