Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune on IOs/Android?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune on IOs/Android?

Hello, I wonder if there is such a way to play for ipad or android tablet.

Thanks all.

Originally posted by woaplayer View Post
    Hello, I wonder if there is such a way to play for ipad or android tablet.

Thanks all.
    Hello.I would like to ask you what platform do you play on.If you are on Kabam,there is an app you can download,but I think it runs on a different set of servers than the regular ones.If you are on the other platforms,there are none.
    But,if you just want to be able to play on a tablet,any browser that has flash player integrated would do.

Comment

You might have luck accessing the game on android with the dolphin browser, with a greatly reduced functionality. Some of my guild mates use it, but I think even chat lags for them, and they can't run dungeons and the like. The Kabam app for Hall of Heroes, I don't think is exactly the same game as Wartune, and it's not at all affiliated with R2Games, you certainly would not be able to play your account by using it.

Comment

dont know about ios, but puffin browser on android works great. I play dungeons on it, u just cant use qte... maybe if i connect bluetooth keyboard, but didnt try it yet..

anyway, try puffin

Comment

Updated flash player no longer supported by Android so you need a flash compatible browser. I use Photon Browser and it actually works very good. Will occasionally crash but minimal lag so far. You can install through Play Store. I heard Puffin was really good but haven't tried it.

Comment

Puffin Browser.

Comment

Originally posted by vibranthearts View Post
              Updated flash player no longer supported by Android so you need a flash compatible browser. I use Photon Browser and it actually works very good. Will occasionally crash but minimal lag so far. You can install through Play Store. I heard Puffin was really good but haven't tried it.
              listen to S-Unit she knows what shes talking about
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

download photon flash browser on your tablet, just like playing on PC, some android requires flash player, but you cannot download flash player from play store, but use photon flash browser you can play wartune there on tablet.

Comment

Working...
                X