new sylph skill system request !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new sylph skill system request !

I would like for R2games or Wartunes to replace the current sylph skills system with a new one. As the one there are using now is a cheat and unfair to all that play and fund their online game.

example: if you have all five skill slots full and refine your sylph or evolve it and buy the new skills and put them on it will randomly pick which skill to remove and replace with new.no matter if that skill is stronger or weaker. Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph_5.png
Views:	2
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	1758281 note: that the new slots for 300 balens only works if you have not already opened the two slots. and it dose not allow you to check the box after those five slots are open and full.

suggestion: one: we are able to pick the skill we would like replaced. two: make a skill tree like on our characters.

any mods that like this idea please send this to the developers.

any other ideas leave down below. people that agree with this idea please leave your post stating that you do and would like to see the change as well.
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

that system is indeed unfair for older player. if we knew what the evolved sylph skills would have been, we would have save one or two slot.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

u gotta gamble

Comment

yes, r2games love when player gamble. but they don't realize something : only big casher will gamble.
        they would win more if they allowed player to remove a skill.
        but I'm hoping probably too much from them
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I had so my hades still not purpel i have save spot for the new sylph, the older one am spend tones for get what am wanted. just waste of balen and the small spenders just quit when months of limit spending go to replace new skills all the time to man be happy.

But R2Games dont care how many people some quit, when am start play this game for 1.5-2 years ago its was like 100.000+ players alot of big spenders middel spenders and non spenders.

my server all the big spenders has quit, middel spenders has quit. is like 4-5 old big spenders left in my server but them all has stop big spend has become small spenders.

and must all server is empty is so empty R2Games should be ablet to merg all EU server into one singel server and still not engout players for make 4-5 guilds with people.

allways 1 or 2 guilds into echo server rest of guilds is empty of players some has merg with other.

This game is a sinking boat, its gonna go under if noting happens relly relly fast them dosent gonna have any players left.

is more players some quit some is coming to this game, everything is becouse nobody tips friends anymore to start play the game.

Am relly do think them need start send advertising one TV soon for get new players.
          Last edited by dwmedia; 10-12-2014, 08:28 AM.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I agree with the skill tree idea. I believe it would make this sylph skill system a lot more simple and not such a pain.
            I had no idea on how this was working until i bought Jupiter's Wraith skill got my Eve and for my amusement it replaced Short Circuit skill, because i didnt open an extra slot for a new skill ( my fault though ), but that's ok because i'm looking to get a new skill, but this time i'll get a new skill AND a new slot, which will cost me around 745 BB ( it will take time considering the fact that i'm a non-casher ).
            As i said before, the skill tree would make things a lot easier for everyone, no stress at all.
            Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

Considering that sylphs are here to stay and the fact that there will eventually be more evolution of sylphs, The gambling system will just destroy things. Games are supposed to be for fun, but the increase in massive gambling does start to wear down and take the fun out of the game, especially with sylphs

Comment

3months evolved already, and I am not buying in to this gamble, with my "Ingame Luck" i will lose deplic I can bet my both kidneys on it.

As far as options goes, paying to get a skill removed is also good enough for me.
                Last edited by Hot Shot; 10-12-2014, 12:12 PM.
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                  I would like for R2games or Wartunes to replace the current sylph skills system with a new one. As the one there are using now is a cheat and unfair to all that play and fund their online game.

example: if you have all five skill slots full and refine your sylph or evolve it and buy the new skills and put them on it will randomly pick which skill to remove and replace with new.no matter if that skill is stronger or weaker. [ATTACH=CONFIG]108177[/ATTACH] note: that the new slots for 300 balens only works if you have not already opened the two slots. and it dose not allow you to check the box after those five slots are open and full.

suggestion: one: we are able to pick the skill we would like replaced. two: make a skill tree like on our characters.

any mods that like this idea please send this to the developers.

any other ideas leave down below. people that agree with this idea please leave your post stating that you do and would like to see the change as well.

Suggestion is good, but a few more ideas and/or inputs on how about a skill should be replaced would be great.

Lets hope some changes happen so I can finally afford for some new skills also.
                  Shakespeare wrote To be or not to be .... I will say To be here or not to be here

Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Phantom View Post
                    Suggestion is good, but a few more ideas and/or inputs on how about a skill should be replaced would be great.

Lets hope some changes happen so I can finally afford for some new skills also.
                    are you serious? This is already fixed in a future patch. you should do some research on the game, it's called WARTUNE.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                      are you serious? This is already fixed in a future patch. you should do some research on the game, it's called WARTUNE.
                      Are you serious? What you say is fixed in a future patch is likely from the china version of wartunes. HOWEVER, as we have all seen, not everything that are in patches in china are the same as they are in the version we get. So your whole point becomes invalid because of patches not being exactly like the originals.

Comment

Here's my suggestion:
                        You can buy skills at their listed prices, and you can unlock new slots for 300 balens each.
                        After you have bought a skill, it is permanently available to be equipped, just as with character skills. Sylph skills can be swapped out when out of combat to your heart's content.

I know I would buy an extra 5-6 skills if this option were available, but as it is, I'm not going to gamble on any triton or hercules skills. Plenty of other players feel the same way. Money on the table, Wartune, your move.

If the other suggestion were implemented, where you can choose which skill you will replace, I would buy maybe one new skill, 2 at the most. So I can understand how the math of making the biggest cashers gamble over and over could be more profitable, even if it makes everyone angry, probably hurting revenue in the long run.

Edit:
                        Oh well, now they're giving away sylph skills in underground, so they're just encouraging gambling on replacements. I guess I won't be buying anything.
                        Last edited by MrFancyPants; 10-17-2014, 12:03 AM.

Comment

As it stands, the top-level cashers will gamble in hopes of replacing one of the weaker basic skills with an evolved skill. If you let us choose which one were replaced, even if it cost 300 balens to do so just like opening a slot does, the vast majority of cashers would buy more sylph skills for their evolved sylphs. In the end, that's more money for R2 than under the current system.

Comment

There is no point in suggestions on how to improve the game, because it will not get to the developers. R2 is just licencing the game from someone who is licencing it from someone who is ... etc. Same reason why their customer service is not working, they can't check logs, game data etc. As R2Games is the biggest distributor on the non-Chinese market (if I understand correctly) the developers SHOULD cooperate them much more. It is a nonsense that every serious casher have to quit because CS can't resolve even the most basic problems (or, if they do, it takes weeks).

There is one thing you have to do, R2 guys. Send in a report every week to 7Road (or whoever develops the game now), and check if those are implemented. This should be a database/log access to CS people, and correction of critical bugs (teleport bug, arena bugs, misleading confirm buttons, sylph skill replace function and all the known game exploits).
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

It would be nice if there were new sylphs introduced, like thinking of Merloch the Stone Golem hahahaha.....
                              Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
                              Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Working...
                              X