1 Mage for TOK Nightmare S100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Mage for TOK Nightmare S100

We need a mage for TOK Nightmare S100 ben waiting for like 6 hours now for collect 3 people last people missing.

is feels like we need a merg.

Anyone here frome S100 Serie merg some need TOK Nightmare?

We wait into Room 10
    Last edited by dwmedia; 10-12-2014, 08:57 AM.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    We need a mage for TOK Nightmare S100 ben waiting for like 6 hours now for collect 3 people last people missing.

is feels like we need a merg.

Anyone here frome S100 Serie merg some need TOK Nightmare?

We wait into Room 10
    Hello there,I guess ToK became a bit harder since those guys are not getting undressed any more.
    Sadly I can't personally help you with that since I'm not either on that server,nor a mage
    I hope a mage from your server sees this post so you can get it started.Meanwhile you should try asking for a merge in the dedicated section,maybe it will help.
    You can find that here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=merge+request

Take care

Comment

If you want people to do runs with you, message them via PM in-game, no use in asking here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
        Hello there,I guess ToK became a bit harder since those guys are not getting undressed any more.
        Sadly I can't personally help you with that since I'm not either on that server,nor a mage
        I hope a mage from your server sees this post so you can get it started.Meanwhile you should try asking for a merge in the dedicated section,maybe it will help.

Take care
        rankink isnt being updated its r2 fault not top people fault

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          rankink isnt being updated its r2 fault not top people fault
          Too right! And the solution to this problem is easy; R2 Games? Update your rankings will yah? =D
          Warning: Beware of the nutjob who owns this siggy <33

"I once asked someone if they cared about
          Death. They replied; 'Nah, like. I don't fink bout
          stuff like dat! Innit bruv!'

So I said: 'Oh. Wish to meet my new friend?'
          When they saw the guy in the black robes carrying
          a large scythe, they ran like there was no tomorrow."

The name is Valancey, but feel free to call me Val, 'kay? <33

Comment

US East is updating.

Comment

hope stupid R2 puts back npcs... ***** tok would be fun again

Comment

they should just break tok and bgs down into brackets of 50 servers 1-50(plus all their merged servers) 51-100 so on and s forth. So that way you're fighting vs people atleast in the same galaxy as opposed to being on let's say a brand new server vs people from servers several years old.
                S435 Witchlight bluffs
                Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
                  they should just break tok and bgs down into brackets of 50 servers 1-50(plus all their merged servers) 51-100 so on and s forth. So that way you're fighting vs people atleast in the same galaxy as opposed to being on let's say a brand new server vs people from servers several years old.
                  doesn't that kinda go against the idea of easy, normal, hard, and nightmare? There is level of tok for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                    If you want people to do runs with you, message them via PM in-game, no use in asking here.
                    The Server need have some people online for be ablet to play with them. Mabye them check forum

Am still waiting in the room for the last mage :P

Originally posted by Valest View Post
                    That should not be easy find match in GA etc if only 51-100 should be like 600 people or 300 people and tones of alts account.
                    Last edited by dwmedia; 10-12-2014, 06:06 PM.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post

Take care
                      Just thought I'ld point this out, we've already asked on that merge thread and from what I saw, they stopped counting in August. Don't seem like they looking at that thread anyways.

We are lacking players that are mages, they should make it so that we have more than 1 attempt, 1 attempt for reward, rest of attempts for help (like practically everything else got more than 1 attempt why not tok?)

Comment

Working...
                      X