No announcement yet.

Surviving WB big hit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

250k HP,30k m def, 36k p def , level 1 adv guardian, IS - I can survive BloodFang 1 time even if it's not blocked.
    - I can survive Redoga a couple of times before messing up and dying.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by haquebd View Post
      Hi guys, I am and archer with 33K pdef, 23K mdef, 210K hp..404 elec resistance (using hercules). Even with inc and lvl 7 guardian rune, i cant survive the wb big hit. What else i need to survive that? please help
      Hello there.
      If I were you,and just as a personal opinion,I would try to use a block astral for WB.If you can trigger a block also on the final it,it might just be enough for a survive.

If not,try to see how much does it hit you for,you might just be missing like 1k hp to survive it,in which case,a hp astral might do the trick.
      And as a final touch,if you have a spare illusion,I'd put it in there,no harm done

Comment

Mars will does the job but well need to do better rotation since i get the same rewards in total
        Name: Executioner
        Class: Critical Knight
        Sylph: Hercules **
        Server: S42 (Kabam)
        Currently Battle Rate: 251K
        Guild: Paradox

Comment

i use llv 5 illusion, lvl 5 holy enshieldment...yet no luck

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            290k HP Mage, L2 Adv Guardian Rune. I have no problems surviving the Late WB w/ Rune. I can sometimes survive it w/ a Good Block w/o the Rune.

The early WB I can't survive. I don't know what the issue is. Even with my Guardian Rune up (54% Reduction) I can't do it. I think it has to do with resists.
            Or need more HP. I can survive morning WB 2-3 ultis pretty consistently, but have 330k HP. When I had ~300k HP, needed either to block or illusion once on the ulti to survive (in addition to guardian). I don't use IS, so the comparison should be pretty comparable.

Comment

I don't understand the ultimate attack. I am an level 50 archer with a BR of about 78k. On the ultimate attack, it shows that I take 200k damage. If I am only taking 200k damage right now, I would think in no time, I could survive it. But there are people with 200k health and much higher level that can't survive it. Why is it not easier to survive? Is there something I am missing? From what I can see is the troops take 2 of the hits and you take 1.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                I don't understand the ultimate attack. I am an level 50 archer with a BR of about 78k. On the ultimate attack, it shows that I take 200k damage. If I am only taking 200k damage right now, I would think in no time, I could survive it. But there are people with 200k health and much higher level that can't survive it. Why is it not easier to survive? Is there something I am missing? From what I can see is the troops take 2 of the hits and you take 1.
                Because there are 4 instances of damage with the ultimate attack (morning boss hitting me for 70k x4 when my HP is 240k as example)
                East coast archer.

Comment

cause WBs would hit u 200k dmg x 4 (but since u die on first hit the other 3 hits dont conect)

Morning Boss hits 2x more dmg than Redoga, so its harder to survive his attack.

Comment

That makes sense.

Is it harder for an archer to survive the big hit?

Comment

Archer's have the easiest time surviving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Archer's have the easiest time surviving it.
                        How is that? I thought knights would have the easiest time.

Comment

Guardian rune x3
                          IS x 2-3+ depending on when you use it.

Knights have it easy as well, but for a knight to survive multiple times using shield that's a lot of damage lost, while an archer's IS does damage and let's them survive at the same time. And rune is fast so using it doesn't lose much damage at all.

Comment

I'm at 240k hp with Incendiary and Guardian rune Lv 7 i can survive night's WB and Wraith is right Archers have it easier than others.
                            East coast archer.

Comment

I'm a mage using Hades' upgrade (Aegis, Gaia, call however you want).
                              I have 250k HP, Adv. Guardian Rune lvl. 3. On the evening boss, I survive it's last hit with ~10k HP (~60-70k if I block and that happens very often).
                              I easily heal and deal nice damage with my sylph and I'm ready for another last hit.
                              Usually, I manage to heal back with my sylph after the 2nd big hit, if not, I got Restoration (I often crit heal, so 1 is usually enough to get the full HP).
                              I wear Regeneration astral to regain my HP in case I didn't heal enough with Resto or did sth wrong.
                              Then I'm ready for 3rd big hit. Can't survive 4th of course, because can't use Guardian more than 3 times

My WB income is around 5-6M per WB.
                              I had an opportunity to do the morning WB a few days ago and I got around 4M gold, so I guess surviving 3 last hits ain't that bad in comparison to not a single one

To survive the morning boss last hit, I'd need ~350-400k HP.

Comment

Survived Big Bad Doggie 4 hits in a row but I cheated and used Balens buff and a whole bunch of buffs was fun doing a 3.3m round
                                Level 80 Mage 303k Br
                                And yes I CASH !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X