Suggestions remove HP Recovery frome Dragon Invastion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions remove HP Recovery frome Dragon Invastion

For like 4-5 months and frome Spirit Converta was added ben using it.

But latly this 5 last month has make me like non spenders i do not buy box, i do not buy converta, i do not buy any stuff some cloths in Hot Shop and mabye some mount in Hot Shop But it for a fast price.
    This becouse thired of everything am has ben big spend into has become free and non spenders make the same lvl same of everthing, cloths after events sales after like 1 to 2 months after.
    Big spendet before in Soul Crystal, Mount Traning Whisp, Fate Stones. now is like everybody has it maxed, and nobody can have any diffrens lvls. is like play agains a copy of my self.

Is dosent feel anything to spend.

And am see Dragon Invastion recovery HP frome Remaining HP but we can not even suriralv the killing hit he do 1 people all the time.

is like Ward Tower in GB. Why should we need to pay HP for something is 100% impossible to survive?

Today DI killed me all the time was not taking any else lost like 1m hp if not more.
    Last edited by dwmedia; 10-12-2014, 02:24 PM.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

So what your saying is that now, because YOU have stopped spending, you think that things should be changed

Maybe if you hadn't cashed so hard in the 1st place, then there would still be something for you to spend your money on

Edit:- If you have everything maxed, what's the problem with spending a bit of the DI gold on HP pots.
    Last edited by Billy_McF; 10-12-2014, 03:45 PM.

Comment

is like Ward Tower in GB. Why should we need to pay HP for something is 100% impossible to survive?

GB dont coste HP eaither when man die frome Ward Tower, or frome World Boss where the killing it is strong some normaly kill week people.

and DI is 100% garantee to die dosent matter if you have 350.000 br and be a knight. still dies so why should we be need to pay HP recovery echo time the boss use the killing hit.

Should be free hp recovery.

In fact am see the HP recovery should only applays vs PVP agains other people.

Bosses and Pve should be free recovery spicelt if them has 100% garantee to kill.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

stop crying all non-casher have the same problem but u are realy forgettting that in DI u get alot of gold and what i think its there for is to buy hp for the ppl that dont have the free hp. + dont think u doing di just for the gold for last time i checked did it drop hoof's and dragon essence. and as for tower's u get guild gold to buy hp with even if u lose the gb battle

Comment

Working...
        X