Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kongregate-5 too strong to be honnest

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kongregate-5 too strong to be honnest

I can't belive 1 player 300k + br can solo beat 4 guys 300k +br

Strong is strong cheater is cheater

Kong players get up to 16% free balens for recharging. Kong top players should be 16% stronger than everyone else... sorry

Comment

We're also more handsome and have intimate relations 16% more often than everyone else, too.

Comment

Lol it's not our fault if ur top players are noobs, br is kinda pointless if half of it is fake br and isn't supported by "skills" Also we sure get bonus on recharge but we have no way to get free balens as u have there on r2 Anyway it's fun how the only guild that was complainig about "cheaters" was a nab guild of r2 server, all other guild we met was kind enough to say gz and don't complain if we were stronger Have fun in iron group :P

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          Lol it's not our fault if ur top players are noobs, br is kinda pointless if half of it is fake br and isn't supported by "skills" Also we sure get bonus on recharge but we have no way to get free balens as u have there on r2 Anyway it's fun how the only guild that was complainig about "cheaters" was a nab guild of r2 server, all other guild we met was kind enough to say gz and don't complain if we were stronger Have fun in iron group :P
          No one is trying to be insulting here. BTW, nobody can complete any of the "free balen" offers. They're all adware/malware, or you never receive the balens. Whatever makes you feel better. Kong by far is superior, and if you asked any player which server they would restart on, the majority would say Kong.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
            No one is trying to be insulting here. BTW, nobody can complete any of the "free balen" offers. They're all adware/malware, or you never receive the balens. Whatever makes you feel better. Kong by far is superior, and if you asked any player which server they would restart on, the majority would say Kong.
            Then i can't explain how some free player had wings on r2 server before we had bound balens. Also calling other players cheaters is kind of insulting them

Comment

was obvious from start kong s-5 was gonna win csgb :P

Comment

Our top players were stuck with blackscreens so don't call them noobs ..btw your guildies attitude sux 2 thats why no one said gz
                IGN:•BrokenRose•
                Class:Archer
                Guild:•Onež•

Comment

you also need to take a look at the age of the server, kong-5 is one of their first. also numbers do not count as much if they have a good sylph, just the way game is now. you need to play like crazy before he/she changes that orange sylph. BR doesn't really stack up as much as age of the player. new player that cashes < same br level with older player

Comment

Then i can't explain how some free player had wings on r2 server before we had bound balens. Also calling other players cheaters is kind of insulting them
                    play on one of r2 garbage servers and see how sweet they are. it would take you 6 months to do enough surveys even if they actually paid you, to get enough for a set of wings. a 1k recharge on Kong gives you $160 free balens, that's 7.8 pair of wings.

Thanks for playing!

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenRoze View Post
                      Our top players were stuck with blackscreens so don't call them noobs ..btw your guildies attitude sux 2 thats why no one said gz
                      Well decide, either stuck with blackscreen or in battle against cheater, either 1 or the other I know a couple of our guildie like to "troll" but who care, u (mostly as altb) still fall in that and went way too far calling us cheater and hoping we would die irl

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                        play on one of r2 garbage servers and see how sweet they are. it would take you 6 months to do enough surveys even if they actually paid you, to get enough for a set of wings. a 1k recharge on Kong gives you $160 free balens, that's 7.8 pair of wings.

Thanks for playing!
                        wut? There's no 1k $ recharge on kong, max is 500 $ which give u 80$ worth of free balens. About r2 free balens i never tried, know only what i saw talkin with r2 players on bg, if it sucks that bad ask for a compensation, ur sure gonna have one :P

Comment

wut? There's no 1k $ recharge on kong, max is 500 $ which give u 80$ worth of free balens. About r2 free balens i never tried, know only what i saw talkin with r2 players on bg, if it sucks that bad ask for a compensation, ur sure gonna have one :P
                          I'm not saying Kong players are the smartest.. yes, you would have to recharge $500 twice... the genius of it all.

Comment

nobody goes for free balens and bound balens are not as flexible as getting the bonus that kabam..although that being said, i think the bound balens do add up over time for the entire server (if these are spent wisely)..the extra 16% does not really make up for the loss of kabam server merges (their servers die and have less players). Kabam just has players that use more cash to be fair and are older...numbers are on r2 side.

Comment

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
                              nobody goes for free balens and bound balens are not as flexible as getting the bonus that kabam..although that being said, i think the bound balens do add up over time for the entire server (if these are spent wisely)..the extra 16% does not really make up for the loss of kabam server merges (their servers die and have less players). Kabam just has players that use more cash to be fair and are older...numbers are on r2 side.
                              We're talking about Kong servers, not Kabam. Kabam gets the same trash as R2 gives. Kong is the only one that gets 16% bonus balens.

Comment

Working...
                              X