Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kongregate-5 too strong to be honnest

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    what server are you to send you roses??? :P
    server 62 Kabam IGN Crusader
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

After 300k BR means very little (at least until people start getting 400-500k+) I do arena with one 300k every now and then and with his orange athena (and our noobish support) he can solo entire groups of 280-300k+

4 guys using a single target sylph for example getting roflpwn'd by an AoE sylph is nothing surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        After 300k BR means very little (at least until people start getting 400-500k+) I do arena with one 300k every now and then and with his orange athena (and our noobish support) he can solo entire groups of 280-300k+

4 guys using a single target sylph for example getting roflpwn'd by an AoE sylph is nothing surprising.
        its not only the pets, lvl 5 advanced heal and guardian also helps...br is only for looks, secret br is what matters...i assume most of the 300k have maxed sepu pets...also resistance crystals seems to play a major role...those things dont show in plain br numbers...
        Originally posted by TheVictorious
        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
        Originally posted by PunkPetal
        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
        Originally posted by EdGrr
        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
        Class: Mage
        Currect Br: 61????

Comment

The simple fact of the matter is that KingsOKong is a much stronger guild than Onez. We had a list of your top 40 and our top 40 on our cross server spreadsheet and being brutally honest, Onez were no match for us. There is seriously some crying going on here but what did you expect? This was always going to be a walkover whatever happened. Anyone who didn't realise this in advance of the fight didn't do their research properly.

All this crying about bonus kreds and "cheating" is a load of nonsense. The facts are that Kong server 5 started with a huge population where bosses would regularly have 800-1000 players in attendance. Such a high population server generated quite a significant number of cashers. Many of those cashers have quit now but what remains is a hardcore set of players who have cashed for nearly 2 years now and also play every event every day. Such dedication has made their toons incredibly strong - We have more than our fair share of such people (300k+) and they are supported by a healthy base of moderate cashers - we have 40 people over 220k.

It is important to note that we've never had a server merge meaning we've been unable to merge with other top guilds to create super guilds. If they merged the 2 kong servers in the same way they merge r2 servers, our strength would double.

Comment

kong servers have 3 guilds in diamond league (K.o.K, Wolfpack, TheFallen) one in gold league (OoR) and 9 on iron league. armor games favorite allstarz had their unlucky fight with us during 3rd qual round, so did onez in 4th round. i imagine that devs made the xgb so top guilds from br tiers meet on finals, sure the top guild from top tier should have an easier role on finals with that system. we fought 3 guilds with higher guild br than ours. i dont know if this system is fair or not, but being a sore loser and accusing a guild of "cheating" when you got steamrolled is just lame imho. get over it and think your strategy for next xgb. just to have an idea our wins were 10k vs 1.7k, 10k vs 2.3k, 10k vs 6k, 10k vs 2.7k (figures are by heart and not absolute number, but you get the idea).

its another thing to ask for r2 to give you more for what you pay and another to accuse us of cheating. sarcasm on maybe i should strip next time or play without medallion so some people feel its fair...sarcasm off
            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
              Only the prelaunch PST servers are matched with ProCity. Rest are not for PST. And you're only up against the other Prelaunch PST servers. So there are a total of like 30 guilds in that CSGB. While on the actual ProCity CSGB there are over 200, because it's ProCity, Kong, Kabam, Armorgame, Aeria, 4go, and a few others with no R2 PST servers as they are in their own outside of the Prelaunchers.
              We have 235 guilds listed who qualified, I don't know how you got that 30 number.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	1696994
              That's me, on a Kong PST server, showing the last page of rankings.

Comment

k dante you arent cheating but why excactly you come braging at r2 forums for wining?go brag in your own forums

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  k dante you arent cheating but why excactly you come braging at r2 forums for wining?go brag in your own forums
                  i like your forum better (good enough reason???), and since you did answer directly to me, people from my guild came here to answer to the sore loser who accused us for cheating...like its our decision what kong does...like it or not our server has some hardcore cashers and players. that extra balens are just excuses...

as for braging, there is nothing left for me in this game than to achieve something first and share it with friends that i made throughout those near 2 years of gameplay, the haters can choke to their envy...

Comment

For those people that say the extra balens gotten from recharges in those providers, these people must be dumb and spend the balens anywhere,
                    Wish we could get extra balens for recharging here in R2, then you will see smart players in tops
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I've put in the suggestion to the billing department that if they were to ever consider using a currency system on R2 similar to how Kong does, to also consider having bonus currency to use on the games here, just like Kong does.

As to this post, it's totally derailed and some of you can't play nice, so locking the thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X