from wartune to chaosrune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from wartune to chaosrune

arena, battle ground, guild battle, cross guild battle.
    this game is now a chaos war.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    Yes, but i believe this fad is running its course and will shift to amnesia wars in the next few months.

Comment

at least with stun (many people complained about it for a long time) there was a protection possible. with chaos and amnesia, nothing possible. just need luck to have a mage who purify.

Comment

More RNG is good, right?

Comment

Max advanced bleed will make a showing as soon as people start to get it

Comment

Everyone has the same chances to get those, HS not so much anymore. So HS is still worse than any rune.

Comment

at least with stun (many people complained about it for a long time) there was a protection possible. with chaos and amnesia, nothing possible. just need luck to have a mage who purify.
              for chaos, there is chance that you still attack your opponent
              for amnesia, there is chance that not blocking your next few skills

they require lots of runestone to lvl up (~20000 from 1 to 10), if only do tanks you need 500 days to max it, by considering this I would say the effect is proportional to the investment.
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post

they require lots of runestone to lvl up (~20000 from 1 to 10), if only do tanks you need 500 days to max it, by considering this I would say the effect is proportional to the investment.
                i have chaos level 10. in arena, i'm only using it against team who are using it against me.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post

No...amnesia always works at lvl 7+. Chaos still has the fail chance, I think, even at lvl 10, but I'm not sure.

Chaos is about as **** a mechanic as deflect (in group pvp anyways). Punish you for being stronger than your opponents, but what can you do, eh?

Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
                  Max advanced bleed will make a showing as soon as people start to get it
                  Nah, bleed's pretty much obsolete except in very long fights. HP values are too high for 11k/turn to hurt much, especially in group play. Throw up sun and you'll outheal it.
                  Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 10-13-2014, 12:28 PM.

Comment

guardian is where its at
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Chaos = Group Arena, GB, Cross GB
                      Amnesia = all 1 vs 1 battel etc BG, CW, Solo Arena etc where is only 1 vs 1.
                      Rage rune = WB, Gods Decent, Necropolis

the other runes is just a secounds runes some man mix, Purfication for Spire lvl 21 if no mages.
                      Gurdian Runes a secounds
                      HP Rune a Secounds one if man not use both Chaos and Amnesia.

is how am use it.

BG, CW am allways remove troops, becouse if them cast chaos is 0% chance to work even if its proccs becouse has no troops to kill, and troops is so easy to kill is normaly one luntic or fire storm etc for kill it so make it pointsless to have troops.
                      Last edited by dwmedia; 10-13-2014, 12:52 PM.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Chaos is easily handled. Yeah, a Mage with Puri can clear it, unless it's on the Mage himself. The best thing is a L10 Puri Rune on a Knight or Archer. It's a Fast-Action and unlike Puri (the spell) the Puri Rune can clear Chaos off yourself, and can be used on Awakening / In Sylph Form.

Amnesia can be a pain - but if you're grouped with a marriage partner and have that fast-action heal along with a queue'd action - you can get rid of Amnesia fast. And it clears on awaken as well - so it's fairly meh in that regard.

Advanced Guardian is where it's at if you ask me. I'm at 54% DR when I use it and I can take delphics from Orange Sylphs and just keep smiling. If opponents don't react to their targets popping guardian and still speed-awaken & blow their two best skills out of the gate while guardian is still up - they deserve the loss.

Brute force is working less and less as people are catching up. The insane gem and whip events have made moderate and even light cashers get close to maxing stables, getting L9+ gems and having multiple max runes - things the heavy cashers paid tens of thousands of dollars to do just 8 months ago. Even with the Sylph events I've got a nearly-free (I did buy boxes to get Divinity Shards to evolve) Hades that's 2-star purple and over 65k BR. I didn't pay to get it, and I've never bought Mahra / Sep directly. Some people who had their Orange Hades a week after they came out dropped the equivalent of a 2014 Mustang GT into that pet .

For a long time the brute-force method of cashing to increase BR was an iWin button. It's becoming less so. A well rounded group of 230k - 260k BRs can wreck opponent groups of 300k+ BRs. I know, I've been part of it. We have no orange pets. We don't have max stables. We just use skill combos and strategy, and it's not easy for a lot of the high BRs to adapt to that. It's almost like they've got a routine, and they won't deviate from it. Which is fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                          Chaos = Group Arena, GB, Cross GB
                          Amnesia = all 1 vs 1 battel etc BG, CW, Solo Arena etc where is only 1 vs 1.
                          Rage rune = WB, Gods Decent, Necropolis

the other runes is just a secounds runes some man mix, Purfication for Spire lvl 21 if no mages.
                          Gurdian Runes a secounds
                          HP Rune a Secounds one if man not use both Chaos and Amnesia.

is how am use it.

BG, CW am allways remove troops, becouse if them cast chaos is 0% chance to work even if its proccs becouse has no troops to kill, and troops is so easy to kill is normaly one luntic or fire storm etc for kill it so make it pointsless to have troops.
                          You shouldn't remove your troops, you should set them to 1. If you remove them, you lose your Enlightenment bonus. If you keep them set at 1, you get it in full, and your troops will be dead before you can use a power anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                            Advanced Guardian is where it's at if you ask me. I'm at 54% DR when I use it and I can take delphics from Orange Sylphs and just keep smiling. If opponents don't react to their targets popping guardian and still speed-awaken & blow their two best skills out of the gate while guardian is still up - they deserve the loss.

this^ if you have ever seen elias CW videos, you can see it makes a huge difference
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Chaos is easily handled. Yeah, a Mage with Puri can clear it, unless it's on the Mage himself. The best thing is a L10 Puri Rune on a Knight or Archer. It's a Fast-Action and unlike Puri (the spell) the Puri Rune can clear Chaos off yourself, and can be used on Awakening / In Sylph Form.
                              Chaos is easily cleared with the marriage skill. Using puri rune and a mage using puri only work well if the player carrying the rune or skill are not chaos'd. Moreover, run into teams that throw 4 chaos on round 2 and then 4 more at slyph. Really annoying since it seems to chaos 2-4 people at the start and whoever is still alive at the end.

It's less about beating your opponents, in group arena, than making sure you're not killing your teammates. That just seems silly to me.

cash→brute force→win
                              I agree with you mostly here. I do wish they'd fix mars will (i.e. affect aoe dmg correctly aka not at all, and removable by SS/purge/Haunt) as that one is seen a lot in arena as well. Strategy does overcome pure BR, as long as the BR is still remotely close. Also, a balanced team of all 230-280k should do better than a team of 2x 280k+, and 2x 200k (or lower), but that doesn't always happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X