No announcement yet.

from wartune to chaosrune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zorich said that puri rune can remove the chaos effect off yourself... then Fufu said the other thing...which is really true?

Or, possibly, does puri rune similar to heal rune and brutal rune and agoran shield in which chaos effect does not work?

Comment

Both, actually. We're talking about slightly different things.

A mage who uses puri when chaosed, will never affect himself (the same as BL). Even if he purifies the rest of his team, he will not receive the effect.
      However, the puri rune, if it doesn't get stolen by chaos, will purify the player using it as well as other members of his team.

It can still be stolen, however, which was my point; while Zorich's point is the two lines above.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
        Both, actually. We're talking about slightly different things.

A mage who uses puri when chaosed, will never affect himself (the same as BL). Even if he purifies the rest of his team, he will not receive the effect.
        However, the puri rune, if it doesn't get stolen by chaos, will purify the player using it as well as other members of his team.

It can still be stolen, however, which was my point; while Zorich's point is the two lines above.
        Hmm...
        I used to heal my entire team (including me) while being chaosed.
        Chaos on puri, sunto and BL seem to have 3 different options:
        1. Doesn't work at all.
        2. Works partially (caster is excluded, but his team is affected).
        3. Works fully (enemy team gets puried, healed, applied sunto).

On topic:
        Chaos rune irritates me ever since they made it avilable for everone. I didn't mind being ocasionally chaosed in group fights.
        Now, we happen to fight the same enemies and once we lose with a slight difference, then we win even before sylphs mode.
        Chaos made things totally random. Sylphs and Chaos surely killed the PvP aspect of the game when enemies are of similar strength, but on the other hand, enabled lower ones to win over way stronger ones with some luck.
        Last edited by Caballero1321; 10-15-2014, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Chaos rune can be negated by any class not only mages with puri.
          Knights can use shield/rune to negate the chaos duration of 2 rounds. None of those can be stolen by chaos as they are individual not party wide skills.
          I guess archers have it a bit tough but they can manage as they also have rune and choices.
          I cannot belive ppl complain about chaos (that takes loads of runes to upgrade it at a decent level and is %chance based) and ignore the HS level differences after last patch.

Im lvl 64 and my max HS is way under old 64 players that had it leveld pre-patch. This means I get stunned every time by a player same lvl as me as is 18 points vs 23. Chaos is not game braking but HS difference is.
          Chaos is last on my problem list.

Comment

Originally posted by akisakura View Post
            I cannot belive ppl complain about chaos (that takes loads of runes to upgrade it at a decent level and is %chance based) and ignore the HS level differences after last patch.
            Pretty trivial for any established player to max chaos. Just grab runes from the sc exchange for one month or two and it's maxed, ezpz. Only downside is that you're giving up working on other runes, runes that are useful outside of group arena, GB, and CSGB.

Most people commenting so far on this thread are likely lvl 80 with maxed HS, so it doesn't come into play at all anymore. Moreover, campers have only themselves to blame for HS issues. Easy way to "fix" it: level to 80 and max HS.

Comment

Working...
            X