Xbattle finals= resust for "awesome" matching sistem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R29770995 View Post
    LOL only strong guilds can get the good rewards ?? no way if you lose you lose my guild win the 4 rounds and finish Nº2 (Mythgrove) so why we dont deserve good rewards ? just for not to have 15mm of BR ???
    Congrats to your guild. You won the matches you were given. We cannot all be winners every time

Originally posted by Kalyrific
    I don't agree and here's why: Just because a guild has a higher guild strength BR doesn't make them the best. Understanding how to use 40 ppl and place ppl properly wins battles. Our guild won a battle last night to get into diamond that on paper we shouldn't have won, BUT we played better with a better strategy and voice chat for some. And we were rewarded with a spot in Diamond Group. The point being the best 'playing' guild isn't always going to be the one with the most guild strength BR. I do maybe agree that there could be a better system but simply giving guilds with potentially lots of dead BR a top seed it also not appropriate. Just my thoughts.
    I dont agree either. It is done by BR first round. Then by points after that. It is set up like CW is set up if you take out the first round. Putting the top 16 teams into a bracket, then the next top 16 teams, etc would be far worse. Some teams have only 50-60 players as their servers have equal competition. Those 50-60 players might not total what an entire server of players total BR would combine to. This does not mean they are not as good.

Rewards should not be given to guilds that have merged every guild together to gain the top seeds. If this ever was going to happen, then only 40 players BR should be taken to do the seeding, considering this is all that could fight anyway. It is not fair to punish guilds who want to actually have a server to play on and keep 2,3,4,5,6 different decent guilds alive.

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
      didnt say its not a good strategy, but would laugh my heart out if a guild of 16m br put 6m br gets 4 wins and gets out of diamond league cause of 8 guild with 4 wins and 6.01m br
      16 mil BR guild only needs to drop down to about 11 mil BR so they fall into the bracket of 17-32 ranked guilds. No one can probably touch them there.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
        16 mil BR guild only needs to drop down to about 11 mil BR so they fall into the bracket of 17-32 ranked guilds. No one can probably touch them there.
        its not in brackets past the first round. If two teams fought even battle, the winner would gain less points than a team who won 10k-1k. I can see where people think how they do, but its just not exactly that way. They are trying to make even matches so people actually have fun fighting.

There is no perfect system. Seeding like modern sports teams do for tournaments would only create an unfair advantage to other groups of people. You cannot please everyone all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by kittyariel View Post
          Congrats to your guild. You won the matches you were given. We cannot all be winners every time

I dont agree either. It is done by BR first round. Then by points after that. It is set up like CW is set up if you take out the first round. Putting the top 16 teams into a bracket, then the next top 16 teams, etc would be far worse. Some teams have only 50-60 players as their servers have equal competition. Those 50-60 players might not total what an entire server of players total BR would combine to. This does not mean they are not as good.

Rewards should not be given to guilds that have merged every guild together to gain the top seeds. If this ever was going to happen, then only 40 players BR should be taken to do the seeding, considering this is all that could fight anyway. It is not fair to punish guilds who want to actually have a server to play on and keep 2,3,4,5,6 different decent guilds alive.
          By the way, you should really stop posting with multiple accounts to make it seem like multiple people share your opinion .

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
            its really sad when teams like mine put every player on 10+ servers on 1 team and do everything possible to gain every advantage, then still don't win first, then get mad and want to cheat the system to get easier match ups for next time.

Already our server hasn't had a guild battle last over 4 minutes in over a year because our leader put every player on our team. Now, we get fun, equally matched csgb and our leaders talk about stripping and doing every possible thing to cheat to win and get easy 4 minute guild battles again. 195 has been screwed up for a long time. We put every egg into this csgb basket and it didn't quite work out for us. Instead of looking at the bright side (we actually have a fun battle win or lose), our leaders here want to strip every alt and player so we have no BR... or think of other ways to cheat the system
            I'm pretty sure thats called being competitive and wanting to win. If the devs are going to come at players with this wack matching system, this is what it's come to.

Comment

everyone basicly had the same chance this xgb to make finals, next one, most guilds will manipulate their br to get "easier matching".

"those ranked 40 had easy matches", they had as easy matches as someone ranked 8th, as they had to fight guilds their own br. I liked how the system worked this FIRST gb, but now when people know how it works, they need to change it to something new, that can't be manipulated

Comment

right...I don't know how it is considered the same chance when my guild was pitched against the guild which contains most of the winners or top 16 of CW from Kong right in the 2nd round itself...it wasn't even a fight against a guild with similar strength but rather a 1 sided slaughter. There is no fun in fighting against a guild where half their members can each 1 vs 4 and win nor is it fun to fight in a battle where you can 1 vs 4 against the other guild...the current system definitely needs to be changed and soon...best way would be the system zorich suggested but the timing of collecting br should probably be averaged out over a period to obtain the most accurate br of all the participating members. They can probably make the teams fixed in such a way that any replacements can only be done if the replacement member is close in br to the person being replaced so that the initial grouping doesn't gets skewed by guilds putting their weakest 40 members then switching in the top players. Also taking the br over diff periods prevents ppl from stripping either. Such as BR during CW minus the fake br from buffs, BR during weekly guild battles in everyone's own server, daily balenor top warrior, make it spread over lots of activities based on BR so if ppl manipulate on all those events, they lose alot and not have any incentive to strip.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Well, one way to prevent the br manipulation would be to make next matchings on the guild br during the fight
                  like the 3 day duel reward and daylie sylph arena where rankings are made somewhere between xx:00 and xx:20, it could be done just somewhere during the fight
                  the first fight might still be unbalanced, but no fight after this, unless u keep playing ungeared

besides the br manipulation, it would also prevent guilds from getting stronger with joining players after the guild is registered(as we matched last against a guild registered at 7.8mio br, and current br was 9.8mio, while there been guilds higher ranked that had still the little higher registration br, but should have been behind the 9.8mio when the current br would have been used)

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                    It's not your team dude. Stop pretending like it is. You were expelled for being a child and lying - much like you are here.

ahahah BOOOM!

Comment

Im actually glad with how things turned up, my guild like many others almost vanished when every single strong player gathered in one mega guild. Matching system matched every guild with the above or under so the difference in br wasnt that signifficant. We fought most of the times guilds with higher br won3 lost one, the mega guild on our server fought first again simmilar br opponent and lost, second against an opponent with HALF their br and ofc won, then again against an opponent with a bit higher br than the second but notmuch and ofc they won and last match they got to fight again a guild with simillar br and they lost.

The only guild on my server that actually won all 4 matches is a guild with lower br than mine and was practically made by people who didnt had the high br to get into the 40 top players in the mega guild yet they still wanted to participate. I would say that noone saw this coming but at least for once people that wanted to participate just for fun, who were not considered strong enough to take a spot in the fighting team of thier own guild, won against all the odds, and THIS is what matters.
                      Redemption

Comment

Just because your br is inflated from stealing all the players on the server does not mean you deserve a free pass to getting the highest rewards. This gives guilds a chance for even fights. Stripping is going to be a big problem though

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                        You don't want to fight people near your strength? why do you want everything handed to you? FIGHT FOR THE WINS. take pride in beating someone OR losing to someone equal to our strength. You think just because our group is ranked 1st on all R2 servers we deserve first place? NO.
                        FIGHT EQUAL COMPETITION NEAR YOU.

Let us test our skills vs people with similar team BR. WOW! Why be so scared to fight people? We cant win everything.
                        Exactly
                        Last edited by JeffExtreme; 10-15-2014, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
                          Just because your br is inflated from stealing all the players on the server does not mean you deserve a free pass to getting the highest rewards. This gives guilds a chance for even fights. Stripping is going to be a big problem though
                          yeah right,some guild we owned got in better rankink as us,yeah we dont deserve to be ranked better then them

Comment

Working...
                          X