X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    we already will do whatever it takes to win.... that's why we put 10+ servers of people on 1 team. Your idea is just horrible though. You don't want to fight people near your strength? why do you want everything handed to you? FIGHT FOR THE WINS. take pride in beating someone OR losing to someone equal to our strength. You think just because our group is ranked 1st on all R2 servers we deserve first place? NO.
    FIGHT EQUAL COMPETITION NEAR YOU. we already ruined our server by putting everyone but a few on our team. This is the last guild battles that we ever will have. Don't make them 4 rounds of walk throughs with 1 or 2 actual fights. Holy ****, our team spent so much already, why should we not be challenged!!!!! So what, we lost some battles. At least we fought and had fun vs competition. Don't take all the fun out of the game for **** sake
    In typical fashion - you have missed the entire point of the post.

The fact of the matter is the system is awful. The 1st 4 rounds are effectively the finals, since the top-16 are in the equivalent of a 4-round single-elimination. Then you get the "Diamond Group" which has 1 Monster Guild and 7 that will be zero competition. Mark my words - East Coast - HeliosOne wins out at 4-0 and no other team puts up over 2k Points on them. I wouldn't be surprised if they pitch a shutout 1st round.

Had the Diamond Group been populated by the actual 8 best teams via a system of preliminaries that created equally-weighted groupings and populated the finals from those champions, you'd be looking at some really exciting gameplay. And is that what the FINAL are supposed to be?

Think of the Prelims as Olympic Prelims are done. You NEVER put the #1 vs. the #2 in the Prelims. NEVER. You never risk eliminating the top seeds unless they're upset by a lower seed.

Better yet, think of the NCAA Tourney. What if all the best 16 teams were in one quadrant? And then the next 16 in another, and so on... That's what we have here. You know what the Final Four would look like? It'd be a top-4 team, a team ranked #17 thru #20, a team ranked #33 thru #36 and lastly a team ranked #49 thru #52.

In other words, it'd be stupid - just like this X-Server GB system.

A chance to PLAY the game, and a chance to win every possible event is a different story. If these guys are still active after 2 years of playing on a server where our guild leader put every player on the server on our team, why not let them stay at the end?
    Not every player. Those people who cause in-fighting and don't stop harassing others have been purged. Sound familiar?

Do you really want to just be a little girl and not actually fight ANYONE? EVER? Let us test our skills vs people with similar team BR. WOW! Why be so scared to fight people? We cant win everything.
    Again, this is nothing but your sour grapes bro. We WANT to fight the best guilds. IN THE FINALS. We already beat the #4 overall in the last round. We were the closest match the #1 team had in the Prelims, and we had no idea what we were doing at that point, just feeling our way through it. We actually talk to a lot of those players in HeliosOne - and they genuinely wanted to meet us in the finals for a rematch - because we gave them the best challenge. We all think it's silly that our Guilds were matched in the 1st round. Made no sense whatsoever.

Even then it will not be "FIXED." People who will do anything possible to gain an advantage because they are scared of competition, will continue to find a way to do just that. The system is perfect(LMAO yea right). The strengths should taken randomly on a day when people can't strip to fix people who feel entitled to win just because we spent a lot or merged every guild on the server into us.
    It's not about "gaining an advantage," you massive tool. It's about creating a finals bracket that has more than one team in the top-16. If that means a bunch of us have to drop our BRs to spread the top-16 Guilds around, so be it. Hopefully Wartune itself will address this and fix the issue.

Again, this is kind of how Class Wars was and it got changed to "fix" the issue somewhat - however imperfectly. X-Server GB should be fixed in the same way, hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Wartune is only based on luck, if you fail to beat them, then that's your problem. Personally in a lower guild, beat someone 4m above ours, br means absolutely nothing, my guild is purely just a cs gb guild all 180k+ br, no one else in our guild except participants.

Leave a comment:

• R29770995
    replied
    LOL only strong guilds can get the good rewards ?? no way if you lose you lose my guild win the 4 rounds and finish Nº2 (Mythgrove) so why we dont deserve good rewards ? just for not to have 15mm of BR ???

Leave a comment:

• N3xt1
    replied
    Ooo ppl just complaining here not being diamonds...
    Being 5 mil a guild not mean there is weak players, could be just part of a nice strategy
    What for a guild with 100 millions br, when just 40 members can be participants?
    Look in top strengh players cross servers, there is no any 40 members in same server, same guild.
    Being in a guild with 100 members, but 80 inactive mean Nothing but only br and numbers in ur guild.
    So conclusion :
    -NOT ALL STARS ON THE SKY GLOW-

P.S. stop crying
    Last edited by N3xt1; 10-14-2014, 05:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Xanderz007
    replied
    Originally posted by Und3ad View Post
    Just how is it possible for a 5 mil br guild to get inDiamond Group finals, in Euro zone ?!
    If the point is about the strongest guilds shouldn t the final be between the STRONGEST and not some lucky matching ?
    Maybe someone will learn from this stuff and modify the preliminary sistem for next event
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]108217[/ATTACH]
    So let me guess,after months of qqing to make things like arena matchmaking br based (oh it's not fair,why do i have to fight big br players?qqqqqq )
    They finally implement such things in csgb and now (omg why did low br guilds were matched also to low br at the start?so they got free wins and now they face biggies in fnals?its not fair...a 4m br guild should always face a 4m br guild,so in the end it would only get free wins and get #1 in cross server rankings...qqqqqqqq)

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    its really sad when teams like mine put every player on 10+ servers on 1 team and do everything possible to gain every advantage, then still don't win first, then get mad and want to cheat the system to get easier match ups for next time.

Already our server hasn't had a guild battle last over 4 minutes in over a year because our leader put every player on our team. Now, we get fun, equally matched csgb and our leaders talk about stripping and doing every possible thing to cheat to win and get easy 4 minute guild battles again. 195 has been screwed up for a long time. We put every egg into this csgb basket and it didn't quite work out for us. Instead of looking at the bright side (we actually have a fun battle win or lose), our leaders here want to strip every alt and player so we have no BR... or think of other ways to cheat the system

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Tell that to the 5-7mil BR guilds in diamond right now.
    didnt say its not a good strategy, but would laugh my heart out if a guild of 16m br put 6m br gets 4 wins and gets out of diamond league cause of 8 guild with 4 wins and 6.01m br

Leave a comment:

• kittyariel
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    i dont mind fighting teams my strength, consequences is that if my team loses, i will be dropped out of any high ranking while i see some low guilds getting high rankings. one guild on our server was top 8 of guild br, because of a big loss they are now in iron group, while they arent the weakest.

If you look at a theoretical aspect, only 1 guild of the top 8 guild br will make it to diamond. since the top 8 will be matched with each other.
    1 guild of top br 9-16 will make it to diamond, 1 of 17-24 etc etc.
    This system is kinda unfair with only 4 prelim fights. since any guild loses will be automatically be out of the diamond league, and as i mentioned before can end up in the iron group.

So yea guilds will strip to lower br, i dont mind fighting equally strong guilds, but i do mind the huge concequences of losing badly so imo i rather no take that risk
    scared to fight people your strength in fear of 1 loss.... you summed it up totally

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    we already will do whatever it takes to win.... that's why we put 10+ servers of people on 1 team. Your idea is just horrible though. You don't want to fight people near your strength? why do you want everything handed to you? FIGHT FOR THE WINS. take pride in beating someone OR losing to someone equal to our strength. You think just because our group is ranked 1st on all R2 servers we deserve first place? NO.
    FIGHT EQUAL COMPETITION NEAR YOU. we already ruined our server by putting everyone but a few on our team. This is the last guild battles that we ever will have. Don't make them 4 rounds of walk throughs with 1 or 2 actual fights. Holy ****, our team spent so much already, why should we not be challenged!!!!! So what, we lost some battles. At least we fought and had fun vs competition. Don't take all the fun out of the game for **** sake
    i dont mind fighting teams my strength, consequences is that if my team loses, i will be dropped out of any high ranking while i see some low guilds getting high rankings. one guild on our server was top 8 of guild br, because of a big loss they are now in iron group, while they arent the weakest.

If you look at a theoretical aspect, only 1 guild of the top 8 guild br will make it to diamond. since the top 8 will be matched with each other.
    1 guild of top br 9-16 will make it to diamond, 1 of 17-24 etc etc.
    This system is kinda unfair with only 4 prelim fights. since any guild loses will be automatically be out of the diamond league, and as i mentioned before can end up in the iron group.

So yea guilds will strip to lower br, i dont mind fighting equally strong guilds, but i do mind the huge concequences of losing badly so imo i rather no take that risk
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-14-2014, 09:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    by stripping you risk to be out of diamond league cause of br...they have to consider this thing also
    Tell that to the 5-7mil BR guilds in diamond right now.

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    by stripping you risk to be out of diamond league cause of br...they have to consider this thing also

Leave a comment:

• kittyariel
    replied
    lolololololololol
    Last edited by kittyariel; 10-14-2014, 04:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Because of how matching was set up - these are the teams that were most likely to get into the Diamond Group:

#1, #17, #33, #49, #65, #81, #97 and #113.

The fact of the matter is that only 1 team from #1 thru #16 could get 4 Wins. Just as only 1 Team from #17 to #32 could get 4 Wins, and so on.

So Teams 2 through 16, despite all being the top X-Server Guilds who should have been able to populate the Diamond and Gold groups, got shut out taking that 1 loss be it in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Round to another top-16. The best they'll do with one loss is make it into Silver Group, even if that lone loss is to the #1 Guild Cross Server.

I'll tell you this right now - if this is how it's going to be again next time, I think our guild might just fully undress and remove alts the day the rankings are set for X-Server GB. We can drop from our current 20 Mil Guild BR to about 8 Mil.

I just hope it doesn't come to that.

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    coming from the guy who said "the game is not meant to be "fair", just one post earlier.
    A chance to PLAY the game, and a chance to win every possible event is a different story. If these guys are still active after 2 years of playing on a server where our guild leader put every player on the server on our team, why not let them stay at the end?

Do you really want to just be a little girl and not actually fight ANYONE? EVER? Let us test our skills vs people with similar team BR. WOW! Why be so scared to fight people? We cant win everything.

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
    Next next it will be different. Guilds will strip before signing up the night before. going to have 14 mil BR guilds fighting 6 mil BR guilds next time just because we know how it works now. Then i guess 7 road will fix it in about 6-7 months? That is about how long it took them to fix class wars ranking system.
    Even then it will not be "FIXED." People who will do anything possible to gain an advantage because they are scared of competition, will continue to find a way to do just that. The system is perfect(LMAO yea right). The strengths should taken randomly on a day when people can't strip to fix people who feel entitled to win just because we spent a lot or merged every guild on the server into us.
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-14-2014, 09:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    Next next it will be different. Guilds will strip before signing up the night before. going to have 14 mil BR guilds fighting 6 mil BR guilds next time just because we know how it works now. Then i guess 7 road will fix it in about 6-7 months? That is about how long it took them to fix class wars ranking system.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Because of how matching was set up - these are the teams that were most likely to get into the Diamond Group:

#1, #17, #33, #49, #65, #81, #97 and #113.

The fact of the matter is that only 1 team from #1 thru #16 could get 4 Wins. Just as only 1 Team from #17 to #32 could get 4 Wins, and so on.

So Teams 2 through 16, despite all being the top X-Server Guilds who should have been able to populate the Diamond and Gold groups, got shut out taking that 1 loss be it in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Round to another top-16. The best they'll do with one loss is make it into Silver Group, even if that lone loss is to the #1 Guild Cross Server.

I'll tell you this right now - if this is how it's going to be again next time, I think our guild might just fully undress and remove alts the day the rankings are set for X-Server GB. We can drop from our current 20 Mil Guild BR to about 8 Mil.

I just hope it doesn't come to that.
    Agreed, and it's sad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X