boycott Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boycott Wartune

Wartunes servers doesn't have sames rules but have to compete each other. It not fair!

Event fight have to be fair.

R2games vs R2games Kongregate vs Kongregate same with kabam and other one

Boycott wartune till fight event become fair.

Them has same events same price, but some other give other private events some give other stuff.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
      Them has same events same price, but some other give other private events some give other stuff.
      I agree, Kong should be excluded from the rest for cross server events. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that kong can offer extra balens (kreds) to it's members for recharging, but makes a huge difference in the long run.

Kong players purchase game currency called Kreds. You can see the bonus they get on the Kong wiki.

http://kongregate.wikia.com/wiki/Kreds
      Last edited by R2sucksbad; 10-12-2014, 06:38 PM. Reason: added link

Comment

Agreed, R2 vs R2 only in cross server.

Other platforms can not guarantee the same playing field.

I am guessing they have added Kong, Kambam, Miniclip et.al into the mix for player population reasons. I would live with longer waits and have fairer fights. Where is the poll??? hahahha

Comment

Delete please.
          Last edited by GuardianAngel47; 10-13-2014, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I agree with this. This is where I do not understand the game. Why not make it the same for everybody? Even chinese servers, stuff costs way less over there? How is that fair? Yeah, we do not fight them but who knows maybe in the future we will. How would it be fair for us to go against them?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
              I agree with this. This is where I do not understand the game. Why not make it the same for everybody? Even chinese servers, stuff costs way less over there? How is that fair? Yeah, we do not fight them but who knows maybe in the future we will. How would it be fair for us to go against them?
              A mute point considering they are many patches ahead of us and the time gap is very large. Nothing will ever compensate enough to level that field of play, we would all become punching bags if that ever happened....and we wouldn't even be good punching bags at that

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                I agree, Kong should be excluded from the rest for cross server events. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that kong can offer extra balens (kreds) to it's members for recharging, but makes a huge difference in the long run.

Kong players purchase game currency called Kreds. You can see the bonus they get on the Kong wiki.

http://kongregate.wikia.com/wiki/Kreds

trust me if a player is spending $10000 it wouldnt matter what provider he's on, hes gonna keep cashing anyway, and keep getting stronger
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

for light cashers, these little bonus won't make big difference
                  for heavy cashers, you can't beat them anyway

and r2 servers players always complain about kong's server, may I ask, why some r2 players have apollo's feather while none of kong server players have?

moreover, kong only have 15 servers, little merging (or even no for oceanic), little merging event, little guild strength due to little population from merging

should I complain about r2 keep merging r2 servers as well?
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I am not sure about the Kong servers. But in EST servers on R2games, none of the Kong guilds made it to the Diamond group. I think Kong's guild that is dominating is a result of strongest players jumping into one guild. A perfectly planned strategy would have to be used to win at best unless all fourty participants are 300k+ BR. Then all hope is lost lol But if it was R2 Vs R2, I think it would be pretty easy to take guesses on who would be playing the finals. No one knows what to expect if its a cross-platform. At least this way, R2's dominate guild would have to fight other client's dominate guild. Right now, HeliosOne from Armorgames is likely to be that winner for us but I won't be giving them an easy victory when we fight.

Comment

Its not fair to put together S1 vs S450, not fair to put together a guild which has many heavy cashers vs a guild which has only light cashers, its not fair to put together a guild which has no competitors on its server vs another where the players are spread in 2 guilds. Life is never fair.
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I think Fherlayt has it pretty well summed up there... If you get them to segregate like that for one reason, then what's stopping you from asking for all the other reasons? A server with low pop vs servers that just merged... A cashing server vs a non cashing one, you know there's a lot of differences between all the servers, and it mostly always boils down to the cash vs non cash argument. More cashers on kong, yes... but if they were on R2 cashing instead, and there was no kong, they still would have beat the other team. It might have cost them more, but they would still have won.

Comment

No matter who they where they from from 300+ br i gone to 155 k br quit for ever die ***** die R2games

Comment

133k not first one not last one who quit

Comment

the same way class war was a double edge sword in wartune, cross guild battle is the same.
                              it was added to motivate people too strong in their server, to have a new challenge.
                              on the other side, it hurt people who were strong in their server but who are crushed in cross event.
                              but the difference is the reward.
                              - for most ballener, class war is just a little bonus. as they have already the rewards.
                              - cross guild battle is, for now, the only way to get some item for advance level 80 set. so not reaching high in that event (or worst, not taking part of it at all) could really affect them.

it's the kind of event who could really make people quit, from free player to heavy casher.
                              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X