No announcement yet.

boycott Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I get from this thread is that no matter what new content is added you can't please some of these ppl. My guild didnt even win a fight but we are all happy since we have something that makes us participate as a team. If you don't like losing don't part take in these events, its simple as that. Even the lvl 80s on my server don't complain when their guild got beat.
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      for light cashers, these little bonus won't make big difference
      for heavy cashers, you can't beat them anyway

and r2 servers players always complain about kong's server, may I ask, why some r2 players have apollo's feather while none of kong server players have?

moreover, kong only have 15 servers, little merging (or even no for oceanic), little merging event, little guild strength due to little population from merging

should I complain about r2 keep merging r2 servers as well?
      Yes, but light casher with bonus Kreds vs light casher R2..... Kreds + kong wins
      Heavy casher with bonus kreds vs heavy casher R2?= Kong wins......
      Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
        I think Fherlayt has it pretty well summed up there... If you get them to segregate like that for one reason, then what's stopping you from asking for all the other reasons? A server with low pop vs servers that just merged... A cashing server vs a non cashing one, you know there's a lot of differences between all the servers, and it mostly always boils down to the cash vs non cash argument. More cashers on kong, yes... but if they were on R2 cashing instead, and there was no kong, they still would have beat the other team. It might have cost them more, but they would still have won.
        look at the last line in your quote....... Lets dissect that, if the super cashers from kong were on R2, they might not even be super cashers at all. If they did not get the huge kred bonus, they might not have been motivated to spend SOOOO much. 1 player spending a lot less because of no "sale price' on balens, leads to the next player not having to spend as much to still compete with that player. This is a domino effect and could possibly lead to a bunch of slightly above average players had they been on R2 servers.
        Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
          look at the last line in your quote....... Lets dissect that, if the super cashers from kong were on R2, they might not even be super cashers at all. If they did not get the huge kred bonus, they might not have been motivated to spend SOOOO much. 1 player spending a lot less because of no "sale price' on balens, leads to the next player not having to spend as much to still compete with that player. This is a domino effect and could possibly lead to a bunch of slightly above average players had they been on R2 servers.
          best way to find out is to ask a casher
          someone get dante here, ask him if he is only spending for bonus kreds
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            best way to find out is to ask a casher
            someone get dante here, ask him if he is only spending for bonus kreds
            Wonder what people's reactions would be if Dante said; "Duh. Of course I am! Kreds FTW!"
            Warning: Beware of the nutjob who owns this siggy <33

"I once asked someone if they cared about
            Death. They replied; 'Nah, like. I don't fink bout
            stuff like dat! Innit bruv!'

So I said: 'Oh. Wish to meet my new friend?'
            When they saw the guy in the black robes carrying
            a large scythe, they ran like there was no tomorrow."

The name is Valancey, but feel free to call me Val, 'kay? <33

Comment

omg stop with this. THis is just sour eggs and you guys are embarrasing yourselves.

If a mount costs 100 bucks or 16% cheaper, the same people are gonna get the mount over on Kong anyway. The bonus kreds count for little.

Also, the higher your BR, the more expensive it is per BR gain. e.g. level 9 wings cost a fortune whether then cost 100% or 100%-16%. THe single reason kong is stronger is that it started with a huge player base that left a residual of both hardcore players and cashers.

may i also add that KoK have been more than 16% stronger. everything we have faced we have easily beaten by more than 16%
              Last edited by wiggy123; 10-13-2014, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayuu View Post
                I am not sure about the Kong servers. But in EST servers on R2games, none of the Kong guilds made it to the Diamond group. I think Kong's guild that is dominating is a result of strongest players jumping into one guild. A perfectly planned strategy would have to be used to win at best unless all fourty participants are 300k+ BR. Then all hope is lost lol But if it was R2 Vs R2, I think it would be pretty easy to take guesses on who would be playing the finals. No one knows what to expect if its a cross-platform. At least this way, R2's dominate guild would have to fight other client's dominate guild. Right now, HeliosOne from Armorgames is likely to be that winner for us but I won't be giving them an easy victory when we fight.
                AG servers are same as r2 servers and I like that there are others providers or else we AG servers would be only one have one east server in it (my server is putting up 3-4 guilds for csgb including H1). East is actually pretty balanced overall minus the finals due to the matching. We had several good matches in the pre-lims i feel bad for knocking a few excellent opponents out of diamond, i look forward to rematches with them next csgb. i can't wait to see what strategies team pull out in the finals. goodluck

-Strider

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy123 View Post
                  omg stop with this. THis is just sour eggs and you guys are embarrasing yourselves.

If a mount costs 100 bucks or 16% cheaper, the same people are gonna get the mount over on Kong anyway. The bonus kreds count for little.

Also, the higher your BR, the more expensive it is per BR gain. e.g. level 9 wings cost a fortune whether then cost 100% or 100%-16%. THe single reason kong is stronger is that it started with a huge player base that left a residual of both hardcore players and cashers.

may i also add that KoK have been more than 16% stronger. everything we have faced we have easily beaten by more than 16%
                  It's sad if you honestly believe that. 16% isn't much?.. whats 16% of 300k br? 48k. I'd say thats a pretty big difference and 348k will beat 300k every time.

Anyone from Kong coming to brag or to say 16% isn't a big deal is a joke.
                  Last edited by R2sucksbad; 10-13-2014, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                    It's sad if you honestly believe that. 16% isn't much.. whats 16% of 300k br? 48k. I'd say thats a pretty big difference and 348k will beat 300k every time.
                    16% more balens does not get you 16% more br due to diminishing returns

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
                      16% more balens does not get you 16% more br due to diminishing returns
                      umm.. when this game is pay2win, it certainly does. Either way it's significant.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                        umm.. when this game is pay2win, it certainly does. Either way it's significant.
                        Doesnt matter to those who already cash big and are consistent top 16 in class wars. The constant server mergers on r2 allows cashers to have extra events to get stuff that can only be gained during a merge.

Comment

Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
                          Doesnt matter to those who already cash big and are consistent top 16 in class wars. The constant server mergers on r2 allows cashers to have extra events to get stuff that can only be gained during a merge.
                          Constant server merges, sure lol for server 500+
                          East coast archer.

Comment

Dont forget that they also have different players in TOK. One server could be doing TOK NM for past month while R2 cant. That makes a big difference in the long run.

Comment

Someone has to win regardless of how they got there. If kong did not provide bonus someone else would be there and people will be arguing about that. This game at times can be cruel. If you win great if you lose accept it and see if there any thing you could do to improve. I do not mean just spend more cash. I do not think you could ever make a game a fair as it will always benefit someone and punish others. Maybe things will change if they sort out the bugs in CS GB.

DarkMeph
                              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                                Someone has to win regardless of how they got there. If kong did not provide bonus someone else would be there and people will be arguing about that. This game at times can be cruel. If you win great if you lose accept it and see if there any thing you could do to improve. I do not mean just spend more cash. I do not think you could ever make a game a fair as it will always benefit someone and punish others. Maybe things will change if they sort out the bugs in CS GB.

DarkMeph
                                +1000 to dark. wanted to say more, but people except of cheating they accused me of bragging so i ll just stick to that...
                                Originally posted by TheVictorious
                                Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                                Originally posted by PunkPetal
                                Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                                Originally posted by EdGrr
                                A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                                IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                                Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                                Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                                Class: Mage
                                Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Working...
                                X