Mystery of Mystery stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery of Mystery stones

I really don't know why I don't get mystery stones most of the time from elite monsters & monsters .... I haven't got a single stone from 2 * lvl 70 elite-monster & 1 * lvl 80 elite-monster . Not even from 3 * lvl 80 monsters also . So Can you guys explain the story behind it . I wanna get the info why I'm not getting stones .

Totally random as to whether you get mystery stones drop or not from monsters or elites.
    Last edited by AryaStark-K22; 10-13-2014, 06:31 AM.
    Server: Kabam S22
    Character Name: AryaStark

Comment

Agreed, they drop so randomly, one monster you could get nothing, and then the next you get x5 mystery stones x 2. It's so weird xD
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

elite is either stone x 5 (?) or x 0, so not strange if you got 0 from 3 elite
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Personally, I sometimes feel that its a conspiracy to prevent us from getting the mount *nods nods, shifty eyes* Though the others are correct in that it is truly random on whether or not they will drop and when they will drop. *gives Halloween cookies*
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

But it's seriously awful when 3 * elite & 3 * monster don't drop stones .....

Comment

That is nothing... i made a hunting where only the boss droped MS, and the most wird thing was that gave me double drop, 8MS plus 10 or 12 idr MS more.
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
              X