Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 does NOT ban sylph atoll cheaters/botters

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 does NOT ban sylph atoll cheaters/botters

This is just not ok
    Last edited by HumbleSlayer; 10-14-2014, 03:42 AM.
    Archer hoarder

100% proof and they will
    ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
      100% proof and they will
      "I am a botter, please ban me"?

Comment

^^^ ban him he has admitted it
        ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
          This is just not ok
          Hello Slayer.
          I am not aware of R2's process of taking care of such things,but if I were to assume something,I would say that it takes longer than usual because they need incontestable proof that some players did that.
          Meanwhile,I would suggest that you keep sending your reports,along with as much proof as you can.

Take care

Comment

How can any1 tell that ne1 is actually using a bot, unless u can physically see the person, or the computer that the person is using.

The only way that any1 can 100% confirm that a bot is being used, is by installing a logger of sum sort on the evry1s PC, and that by the way is illegal

So in short R2 can do absolutley nothing about it

Comment

its easy to see if someone is use bot ...when he farm sylphs just attack him and it will kick him out of atoll than if he isn't moving u know he wasn't playing ....no one would be actively farming sylphs than u attack him and he do auto attack u and when he is defeated he sit at entrance of atoll for hours....

of course this would require video but I don't think u can send video as proof its to big file

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
                its easy to see if someone is use bot ...when he farm sylphs just attack him and it will kick him out of atoll than if he isn't moving u know he wasn't playing ....no one would be actively farming sylphs than u attack him and he do auto attack u and when he is defeated he sit at entrance of atoll for hours....

of course this would require video but I don't think u can send video as proof its to big file
                that proves nothing

Comment

There is a way and that would how the information sent to the server. Using 3rd party software alters your server heart beat slightly. Then again with R2 they probably do not care about that.

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

theres no way to prove it lol, u tell them to ** off by killing them xD

Comment

There was an online game i played that players were forbidden to use bots, Game masters had to assign some sort of GS to get into game and keep asking the players few questions if they doesn't respond then its a BOT and tada ! simple and easy.
                      Name: Executioner
                      Class: Critical Knight
                      Sylph: Hercules **
                      Server: S42 (Kabam)
                      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                      Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
                        There was an online game i played that players were forbidden to use bots, Game masters had to assign some sort of GS to get into game and keep asking the players few questions if they doesn't respond then its a BOT and tada ! simple and easy.
                        that requires work, and that you know how R2 is.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

dishonest players make the honest players pay more to keep up, in short banning the botters will hurt wt income...in WT dishonesty pays, its a bussiness .

Comment

HUH Ermmm DUHHH!!! Who Doesn't want to Win??? Pfffff

Comment

Tell me about it pickapath

But there's an easy way to get 100% proof of sylph botting. I'll try and record it, send a ticket, and see if he bots, otherwise, if he doesn't get banned, it's true, there's no banning anywhere.

I've given 100% sure proof of account sitting, and even get a reply saying "We know these players account sit, however if they lose their accounts we won't help them". So R2 doesn't enforce their own rules, and those that doesn't brake them, get the short straw in this game sadly.

Comment

Working...
                              X