• Show
Clear All

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    theres no way to prove it lol, u tell them to ** off by killing them xD

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    There is a way and that would how the information sent to the server. Using 3rd party software alters your server heart beat slightly. Then again with R2 they probably do not care about that.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
    its easy to see if someone is use bot ...when he farm sylphs just attack him and it will kick him out of atoll than if he isn't moving u know he wasn't playing ....no one would be actively farming sylphs than u attack him and he do auto attack u and when he is defeated he sit at entrance of atoll for hours....

of course this would require video but I don't think u can send video as proof its to big file
    that proves nothing

Leave a comment:

• Nightfish
    replied
    its easy to see if someone is use bot ...when he farm sylphs just attack him and it will kick him out of atoll than if he isn't moving u know he wasn't playing ....no one would be actively farming sylphs than u attack him and he do auto attack u and when he is defeated he sit at entrance of atoll for hours....

of course this would require video but I don't think u can send video as proof its to big file

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    How can any1 tell that ne1 is actually using a bot, unless u can physically see the person, or the computer that the person is using.

The only way that any1 can 100% confirm that a bot is being used, is by installing a logger of sum sort on the evry1s PC, and that by the way is illegal

So in short R2 can do absolutley nothing about it

Leave a comment:

• Xander.
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    This is just not ok
    Hello Slayer.
    I am not aware of R2's process of taking care of such things,but if I were to assume something,I would say that it takes longer than usual because they need incontestable proof that some players did that.
    Meanwhile,I would suggest that you keep sending your reports,along with as much proof as you can.

Take care

Leave a comment:

• WobblyWizard
    replied
    ^^^ ban him he has admitted it

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
    100% proof and they will
    "I am a botter, please ban me"?

Leave a comment: