Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 does NOT ban sylph atoll cheaters/botters

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
    There was an online game i played that players were forbidden to use bots, Game masters had to assign some sort of GS to get into game and keep asking the players few questions if they doesn't respond then its a BOT and tada ! simple and easy.
    Unfortunately that isn't 100% way to prove they are. It could be an indication, but there is nothing that requires someone to respond or even see a message.
    Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
    Guild: Paradox
    Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
    Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
    80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
    80 Venus - Precision 113k br
    80 Gaia - Judgenjury
    80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      that proves nothing
      its good evidence ...he can say I wanted to auto attack u and I wanted to afk at atoll entrance 2 hours+ but its unlikely

so in some mesures it proves he bot as nobody sane would bealive he would auto attack and than afk for several hours at atoll entrance after he was actively farming sylphs

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
        Hello Slayer.
        I am not aware of R2's process of taking care of such things,but if I were to assume something,I would say that it takes longer than usual because they need incontestable proof that some players did that.
        Meanwhile,I would suggest that you keep sending your reports,along with as much proof as you can.

Take care
        Hello
        This is 1 of the main issues I have in this game. The ticked system is not working. U cant attach videos, u cant attach more than 1 picture, U cant attach any other file as reply. It is just not helping us to repport anything and thats may be because they dont intend to solve those issues or to actually work for solving them.

I even granted access to R2team on my char to convince themself about some ingame issues that I have (like not receiving any more daru, or maxed mire rune not working)...... and gess what? Ticket status change as solved but the issue remained. So what advice u have about this?
        This is Sparta

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
          its good evidence ...he can say I wanted to auto attack u and I wanted to afk at atoll entrance 2 hours+ but its unlikely

so in some mesures it proves he bot as nobody sane would bealive he would auto attack and than afk for several hours at atoll entrance after he was actively farming sylphs
          but...unlikely isnt impossible...

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
            Unfortunately that isn't 100% way to prove they are. It could be an indication, but there is nothing that requires someone to respond or even see a message.
            Indeed. there r MOMRPGs in which the "mentors"are really doing their online job to observe this kind of activities. Maybe not ban those players but at least kick them from the game so they have to refresh. And only after a few other times to ban them.

It is so easy to observe this kind of things and so hard to prove them without the involvement of the admins.
            This is Sparta

Comment

Originally posted by Bogdan001 View Post
              Maybe not ban those players but at least kick them from the game so they have to refresh. And only after a few other times to ban them.
              I don't mind this suggestion at all, and am gonna pass it on. As you can see from some of the posts above, it can be hard to prove, but go ahead and attack them if you can and want to interrupt them, they will be stuck waiting till they notice.
              I get bored in atoll, I generally open up a second window and watch a movie or go clean or something while attacking it. Still trying to get that darn title... But I'd probably notice if I was kicked to the entrance between fights for any reason.

Comment

Who cares. At most they could collect 300 sep a month. That's not making or breaking the game. it will still take a year+ to max out one sylph. Now if they didn't have a 10 a day limit then there would be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                  dishonest players make the honest players pay more to keep up, in short banning the botters will hurt wt income...in WT dishonesty pays, its a bussiness .
                  exactly. Wartune rewards dishonestly because people spend enough that they don't care what they do.

Originally posted by R2101856425 View Post
                  HUH Ermmm DUHHH!!! Who Doesn't want to Win??? Pfffff
                  We all want to win, at life, at work, at games... but at what cost? If you are cheating to win at anything, you are scum of the earth. If you are cheating here, then you are also cheating elsewhere.
                  Originally posted by R238283246 View Post
                  Who cares. At most they could collect 300 sep a month. That's not making or breaking the game. it will still take a year+ to max out one sylph. Now if they didn't have a 10 a day limit then there would be a problem.
                  this adds up to a LOT!!!!!!!!!!! Over time, this is the difference between winning and losing. It gives you advantages in the every day arena also, so it actually gains more like 350-600 sep a month. This is $60-$120 a month stolen by players from R2. If you multiply this, lets say average of $75 a month in sepulcrum, by the HUGE number of players cheating to win, we will have hundreds of thousands of $$$$$$$$$$$ lost by R2 to cheating players.
                  Also this cheating, and the lack or fixing the cheaters, has caused many players to stop spending altogether because they refuse to cheat or spend on a game where cheating is encouraged.
                  So, in actuality, over months time R2 has lost 1/2 a Million dollars over this? Wow! The numbers grow each day

Comment

Dear players , please remember a player getting accusations doesn't mean he is cheating and have no doubt that all the reports is being fairly investigated , cheaters will get their punishment for sure ... thank you for helping us making the game more enjoyable .
                    Do you have any grapes?

Comment

Working...
                    X