Lack of skeleton keys? why is it so hard to find them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of skeleton keys? why is it so hard to find them

is it me or is it extremely hard to find skeleton keys, everyone needs keys for key runs on nm boards to open chest etc. so why is it extremely hard to find them. IDK do you. why aren't the chest holding skeleton keys or other things players need.what's the point of finding armor that you can't even recycle. when we as players need keys and other things its call a treasure chest not a foot locker that holds useless armor to enchant. if you going to just have armor then it should at least be armor you can recycle. and why keys because you need keys to get the items to make better armor to open box etc. so i for 1 believe there should be an change in this its a waste of time to try and build armor when you get to a level just to not be able to put the armor together because you lack the pieces. and in order to get the pieces you have to spend 4 5 6 keys at a time just to get 1 extra ledgary stone or 1 crystoids, so why not offer opportunities to get more keys in the wilds chests and get rid of that **** armor and put armor you can recycle

IF YOU AGREE THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED PLEASE SUPPORT THIS POST I BELIEVE THIS SHOULD BE ADDRESS
    WE NEED MORE KEYS!!!!!

PLAN!

it's like saying "Omg why don't I get gold to do astral for 20m per day and enchant my gear?", cause even tho this game is super easy to play, some strategy must exist.

Stop using keys in campaign, if you wanna do summon runs!

Comment

lol.. skeleton keys? I would say crypt keys is even more rare.. skeleton keys are as frequent as you get soul crystals.. trust me
      It would be: crypt keys, roses, mount whips, skeleton keys, soul crystals (in terms of most rare to the least rare).
      The thing that I'm still wondering is this:
      shadow crystals is an epic item that can only be used for guild quest. Make it more valuable by:
      - item synthesis (preferably a guild mount or shadow chest that may drop either of these - amethyst x50, mahra x10 and a very low low chance to drop crypt tokens x5)
      - exchangeable for items in wilds shop (definitely)
      - event exchange (for kyanite, resistance crystal shards, mahra, sepulcrum, etc)

How hard can that be?
      Last edited by Imonseph; 10-14-2014, 11:11 AM.
      "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
      Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
      Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

I assume you're not VIP, since I literally can't use the number of keys I get, I've sold hundreds in the past few months. If you want to play for free, you have to choose how to use the resources you get.
        And once you complete your 60 set, there are no more key runs, and you won't have to worry about running out even without VIP.

Comment

Working...
        X