Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is it me or is it a waste of time to look for wilds chest for **** armor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or is it a waste of time to look for wilds chest for **** armor

IM not fully understanding what the point of having armor in chest that isn't recyclable, you have to find these chest then you get some 600 dollar **** armor that you can do nothing with but enchant then sell to get your money back. i don't know about you but I'm pretty sure people rarely look for these chest because they basically have nothing in them. they should at least offer armor that is recyclable keys or something. i spend 12 hours a day on this game and you know what i stopped looking for the dumb chest because they armor you get is to recyclable do i think they should be taken off no however i do believe that putting armor in there that you can at least recycle would give it a reason to even be there

Please support this change it backwards to even have it this way

Heya Mate! I know these chests seem completely pointless, but they can be invaluable when its coming to circuit quests which ask for a gear enchant.. as well as for lower players who just need something to fill a gear slot at the lower levels
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Heya Mate! I know these chests seem completely pointless, but they can be invaluable when its coming to circuit quests which ask for a gear enchant.. as well as for lower players who just need something to fill a gear slot at the lower levels
      Can never agree more.. I do treasure cache for the sake of circuit quest
      "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
      Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
      Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
      X