Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    A level 35 in a 35 to 44 BG, upon entry to the BG, one person uses hundreds of XP scrolls to level to 50+.
    oh, i did that on my last day in 50s bg levelling to 60
    no perks except extra astral slot really
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

    Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by windies95 View Post
      umm 130k BR and lv5 Di in the same sentence????? you are joking right

      as for 80 BG..... 2-3 weeks ago all the monsters killed anything that moved
      but now lot of 80s have maxed honor and are VIP 9. Also don't mind donating
      80 G was peaceful before new honor ranges. everyone just do the 2 kill trade.

      Its probably easier now in the 80 bracket than any other. something to think about
      well...i still kill anything that moved unless it kills me...but i do it more for the weekly pvp points since now i cannot check how much i need for the 1k...though I do try to aim the ones that are camping my team or carters but sometimes everyone's in battles so I just make do with the living moving targets that arent aiming my team's players specifically. Although when I'm in the mood, I do strip and offer free honor from time to time. So probably best to avoid me unless I'm shouting free kill in current chat in bg :P
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

      Comment


      • #18
        bakiakrauaahara are you still 180k br
        or are you just lazy
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

        Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          well...i still kill anything that moved unless it kills me...but i do it more for the weekly pvp points since now i cannot check how much i need for the 1k...though I do try to aim the ones that are camping my team or carters but sometimes everyone's in battles so I just make do with the living moving targets that arent aiming my team's players specifically. Although when I'm in the mood, I do strip and offer free honor from time to time. So probably best to avoid me unless I'm shouting free kill in current chat in bg :P
          When the BG icon is up you can view your PvP points there.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            When the BG icon is up you can view your PvP points there.
            Oh thanks. Didn't know that.

            Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            bakiakrauaahara are you still 180k br
            or are you just lazy
            I've been too busy with RL to update my Sig. My br is more of 1 and 2/3 times of 180k now...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

            Comment

            Working...
            X