Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battleground

I know we have that 5 min cd for leaving a bg. But tell me where it is fairess to give us 5 min cd, when we get matched with like me im lvl 74 and get matched with an 80 bg.
    I think if you get matched wrong, there should be no cd.
    Feal free to say what you want, but this is my opinion.

There are brackets for the battle ground and they are as follows: lvl.30-39, lvl.35-44, lvl.40-49, lvl.45-54, lvl.50-59, lvl.55-64, lvl.60-69, lvl.65-74, lvl.70-80.
    As such being a level 74, you can wind up in the higher or low battleground. This is not an error in the game, however it is personal choice if you stay or go and try to get into the other battleground.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

...I think this BG rule has changed for a long long time already
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I do disagree with the one bracket. ther is 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 so why is it not 70-79? Particularly now that we have advanced class and 80 is a huge range in itself
        should it not go 65-74, 70-79, 75-80, 80-Advanced class

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
          I do disagree with the one bracket. ther is 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 so why is it not 70-79? Particularly now that we have advanced class and 80 is a huge range in itself
          should it not go 65-74, 70-79, 75-80, 80-Advanced class
          I can't see any reason that once you hit 70, that you wouldn't want to level up to 80 to do the advanced class, Dragon Invasion is a LOT of fun, and offers some really really great prizes.

Comment

Lol actually 45 - 54 is the worst one as 45 - 49s doesn't have Templars/Sylphs/HS
            East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
              I can't see any reason that once you hit 70, that you wouldn't want to level up to 80 to do the advanced class, Dragon Invasion is a LOT of fun, and offers some really really great prizes.
              Honor.

For most once you hit 75 obtaining honor in a BG is near impossible w/out high level VIP.

I am currently low 70s and will not go above 74 until I am Lord Divine at least. Because once I hit 75 BG will not only be a death trap where I will have to fight players that have been playing since the game opened but also all the mega cashers with low honor. With my suggested ranking it allows a player to still have a chance in BG once they hit 75, or even level 80 and still getting HS up while they can before advancing class.

I know a few players that raced to 80 and advanced class, and now all they do is enter BG just over 5 min before the end to get the 30 or 90 honor because leaving the spawn is risking losing honor 400 at a time, and the risk compounded by the, not being able to raise their HS.

But even ignoring campers and slow levelers it still takes time to level, particularly if you raise your Talents to match your level, longer than any other of the level ranges.

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
                Honor.

For most once you hit 75 obtaining honor in a BG is near impossible w/out high level VIP.
                level 80, 140k br, non vip
                im getting 600 honor per bg, not many kills, just pick the ones you can beat and avoid everyone else
                its not impossible, harder than it used to be, but not impossible
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  level 80, 140k br, non vip
                  im getting 600 honor per bg, not many kills, just pick the ones you can beat and avoid everyone else
                  its not impossible, harder than it used to be, but not impossible
                  same, lvl 80, 210K BR, VIP-only casher

easily getting 1000+ honor from a 10 min BG

no one tell you to pick the monster lol
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I can see a lot of reasons for not wanting to level up to 80 as soon as you hit 70.

Most importantly although the insig and crypt token requirements have been dropped for getting 70 gear you still need to collect 1600 legendary stones. Assuming you get your LL nm and lvl 70 boss every day this can take up to 100 days without cashing or wasting csgb rewards on stones. I know you can buy stones from the guild shop but gold is needed for so many other things you will suffer if you pick this option.

Honor is a big key as well. Good luck earning any honor in the 80 bg if you haven't taken the time to build your toon correctly. As a level 80 with a maxed hs I would have no issue using it to beat a super cash lvl 79, especially for someone not vip9. My server has plenty of players that have ignored honor to the point they are unable to get weapon, armor... shards and therefore have no reasonable option to make the 70 gear. I'm sure everyone has seen a few lvl 80, 80k br players and wondered why they even bother anymore.

Nirvana and DI are almost always impossible for a team of below 140k br players(they are that low for a reason after all) to complete. Pushing players that are not ready for the top levels there faster leads to more burnout from the top players on a server and the lower players quitting. We have a 130kish mage in our guild that has a very hard time getting DI as between his low br and his lag the group he runs with has recently failed to get rewards from level 3, let alone clear level 5 like they would if one of our stronger players helps.

As GM what I recommend to my players is that before they leave level 74 and get stuck in the top bg the targets are: 140k br, 7 of 8 lvl 70 pieces leg, HC title. Of course we all know that being GM is as easy as herding cats so I'm sure everyone is familiar with the "I can't get help" due in large part to over leveling.

One last thought. I understand that having players spend $1k a month on a game looks very good on paper but over the course of a year each server might get 1-2 that actually keeps up the spending levels. A better income model is to try to get 50 solid players per server that average $50 a month. By removing the uber cash option you actually end up with more people playing and spending as build types are just as important as the wallet. Pushing every player to level means that you are left with only uber cashers who will still struggle to compete when they reach that 80 bg.

Comment

Since not part of the same rant it gets a new post...

Why not make bg every 5 levels. 30-34, 35-39, 40-44 and so on? There will still be campers but at least a level 35 won't end up in a bg with a lvl 44 that has a maxed hs, strong sylph and templars.

As it stands now a player is going to have a very hard time in bg due to the xp reductions making it impossible to hit the hs cap. The current situation is that from lvl 54 until at least level 74 it's very easy to lose honor unless someone takes many extra months camping, avoiding xp(no tok, mpd, or spire) and very slowly building up br.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeck View Post
                        There will still be campers but at least a level 35 won't end up in a bg with a lvl 44 that has a maxed hs, strong sylph and templars.
                        A level 44 doesn't have access to HS, Sylphs or Templars as these all unlock at level 50.

A level 35 (Except under one exceptional circumstance) will never be in the same BG as level 50+
                        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                        | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                          A level 44 doesn't have access to HS, Sylphs or Templars as these all unlock at level 50.

A level 35 (Except under one exceptional circumstance) will never be in the same BG as level 50+

whats the circumstance?
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            whats the circumstance?
                            A level 35 in a 35 to 44 BG, upon entry to the BG, one person uses hundreds of XP scrolls to level to 50+.
                            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                            | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeck View Post
                              Nirvana and DI are almost always impossible for a team of below 140k br players(they are that low for a reason after all) to complete. Pushing players that are not ready for the top levels there faster leads to more burnout from the top players on a server and the lower players quitting. We have a 130kish mage in our guild that has a very hard time getting DI as between his low br and his lag the group he runs with has recently failed to get rewards from level 3, let alone clear level 5 like they would if one of our stronger players helps.
                              umm 130k BR and lv5 Di in the same sentence????? you are joking right

as for 80 BG..... 2-3 weeks ago all the monsters killed anything that moved
                              but now lot of 80s have maxed honor and are VIP 9. Also don't mind donating
                              80 G was peaceful before new honor ranges. everyone just do the 2 kill trade.

Its probably easier now in the 80 bracket than any other. something to think about

Comment

Working...
                              X